Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

VNV Nation's Resonance album is out, consisting of... symphonic remixes of previous VNV songs?

I'm a huge VNV fanboy, and even I found it hard to listen to. The orchestration is perfectly nice, but man do Ronan's vocals not work in that environment. Further is one of my favorite songs, period, and its arrangement on the album just completely paled in comparison to the original, or even the Lifeforce cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Wikkheiser posted:

Huh. There's a new Birthday Massacre album. That's cool.

Oh it's old demos.

I had the same reaction, but they've got an actual new album releasing sometime in November.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

my continual semi-enjoyment of VNV Nation is carried entirely by the strength of Further

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah if people were intentionally disregarding the horrifying poo poo that’s awful, but this is literally the only place in my regular internet browsing where I’ve seen this brought up at all

even if you’re a fan of industrial music it’s very easy to not pay attention to news