Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TatoPancakes
Jun 5, 2019

the brainwaves are thinking
About a year ago or so one of my buddies played And One - panzermensch and I've been completely hooked on And One's music ever since, easily my top favourite band of all time, however I find that quite a few of their songs aren't on Spotify, including the magnet album and it's other companions in the 3 album set. Also a huge fan of Die Krupps, and their EP als wären wir für immer, which is easily my top EP from them isn't on either. Would any of my fellow goons know why that is, and at least point me in the direction to where I can purchase these pieces, I'd hate to keep listening to them on YouTube without these amazing artists not getting a cut for their awesome music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TatoPancakes
Jun 5, 2019

the brainwaves are thinking
And One's lyrics have always been hard to put a finger on one side or the other but drat didn't know he was that far right, I wouldn't have guessed from just the music alone. I don't really care about the personal beliefs of a band over my own or anything it's not like I'm going to stop listening to the stuff I like