Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later.

Godmachine posted:

I saw Iris, Mesh, and De Vision last night in Chicago.

Do you recall the De\Vision setlist by any chance? I'm debating going to see them in SF, because they don't hit the West Coast very often.

However... I really didn't care for the last album. I thought Subkutan and Noob were awesome.

I don't want to fork out the money and make the drive if they are leaning heavily on Popgefahr.

The Rage video was an awesome little dig at Depeche Mode too. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Replying to myself here... They posted on Facebook:

Intro + Until the end of time
mAndroids
Addict
What you deserve
...Flash of life
Try to forget (lang)
What‘s love all about
Rage
Plastic heart
I regret
Ready to die
Time to be alive
Your hands on my skin
Flavour of the week

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO

Godmachine posted:

Having just moved out to the Bay Area, I'm loving the night life out here. I finally live close enough to decent clubs to go out every/other weekend.

And... you can get loving hammered and walk, or take a short cab ride home. :)

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Huge Depeche Mode, De/Vision, Covenant fan here... God drat it... why have I not discovered Necro Facility until now?