Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
Is the first book important to read first? I accidentally started on the second one and now I'm half way through it.

Oh, maybe not. Well, either way, this is starting to become really cool.

Monolith. fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Whoever posted about the undead space raptors in Memories of Ice, haha oh man.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Today I finally finished Memories of Ice (awesome book!) but I have a question or two.

Is Toc the Younger mentioned in Gardens of the Moon? Why was Togg stuck in him? Paran, what's up with the Hellhound in him? And why was the Matron crushing Toc over and over in that one Warren?

If the answer to any of those is, "Shut up and read Gardens of the Moon," then just say so.

Sorry, the books have been out for a long time now so I just assumed. :shobon:

E again: I have read Deadhouse Gates but GoTM isn't in my library at the moment. And yeah, I do mean Paran, sorry.

Monolith. fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Mar 25, 2012