Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR
I just wanted Unstoppable the other night. I gotta say for a movie with things moving in straight lines only at like 55MPH it was pretty interesting... much better than Speed 2 :v:

The one question I have though is how the gently caress did that throttle control magically go from idle to full throttle after the moron jumped out of the train?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004

Armacham posted:

I didn't understand that part because later the guys mentions that he actually left the throttle on 8

Yea and its not like it slipped either. All of a sudden it just starts going up notch by notch on the power side.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004

B4Ctom1 posted:

Not to derail but, this is train related. If you lived here imagine the aluminum you could collect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3yiRStQaHU&feature=related

This too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1nFd4oqcc&feature=related

I love the crash beam to protect the bridge from these idiots causing a derailment.

Less derailment and more incredibly expensive damage to the bridge structure for each moron that hits it.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004

BrokenKnucklez posted:

23 hours? That sounds kinda small... of course I come from a freight railroad where 23 hours a week is the norm.

Maybe he was talking 23 hours + 8 of whatever he normally pulls for a single day?