Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«682 »
MajorJohnSteed
Dec 20, 2014

z0331 posted:

I think I basically played it the way you're supposed to, so eh. Only reason I was thinking that is because at this level it was probably less likely he'd get a solid pass off and that the other guy could get an accurate shot off versus him just getting the clear shot.

Sucks about the injury... definitely agree with you, the ice was real bad. I didn't stick around after my game to see yours and the play, but playing the pass was the right thing to do. Obviously it's the generally correct way, but also I played on the Bees a couple of seasons and they all play really well together. They're one team I would expect to be successful on that pass most times. They certainly exploited it against us the last time we played.

I'm not sure when you play the Silverbacks next, but if you want, introduce yourself. I'll be the D man in the bright blue helmet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

best alliance in hip-hop, waiyyohhh

In a 2-on-1 scenario at my level I almost always play the shooter as well. The odds of someone making a good pass, the other guy receiving the pass, and the guy receiving the pass also getting a good shot off are very low. The odds of the puck carrier just coughing up the puck under pressure are way higher. That being said I scored off a beauty pass in a 2 on 1 last night so it's not perfect. 9 out of 10 times I'm flubbing that play though.

«682 »