Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«755 »
calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Same here. We usually have 5-6 D. I know a lot of people hate it, but we have a lot of pure “gently caress no I’m not playing forward, that’s too much skating” old/lazy D-men.

Usual comments before the game are oh man I have to play forward. I'm glad I joined the team because it's the most fun I've had since being back and usually we get kicked out of the locker room by the team 2 games after us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

This Red Text Is Brought To You By The Fact That Paul Stastny Had To Go To FUCKING WINNIPEG To Get A Shot At A Stanley Cup.

P.S. Missouri is full of nothing but meth and so am I.

Fun Shoe

only like 3 people showed up to this skate yesterday so i just worked out instead and good god am i sore.

also i was practicing one timers from about the ovie spot and one of them i REALLY got a hold of was a laser straight for the center of the goalies forehead. he ducked fast enough and it just sort of grazed him but he still had a big black scar on the top of his brand new white helmet. he was kind of a new-ish goalie and was definitely not used to that kind of thing and my god i felt so bad

«755 »