Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«14 »
bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

This Red Text Is Brought To You By The Fact That Paul Stastny Had To Go To FUCKING WINNIPEG To Get A Shot At A Stanley Cup.

P.S. Missouri is full of nothing but meth and so am I.

Fun Shoe

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

So my first ever league game went about as well as possible.

The biggest reason why we won was our defense, especially our captain, who was the best player on the ice for either team. We completely dominated possession for the whole game. Our goalie isn't very good, but it didn't matter because I would guess he only had to block like 8 shots the entire game. We won 5-1. Mine was goal number 3, our only goal in the 2nd period. I caught a pass from the point with my back to the goalie right in front of the net, did a quick turnaround backhand that found the 5-hole.

Next week's game is against the team full of ringers that apparently wins every year, but we crushed an above-average team tonight, so I'm feeling pretty good about our chances.

this is awesome btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

This Red Text Is Brought To You By The Fact That Paul Stastny Had To Go To FUCKING WINNIPEG To Get A Shot At A Stanley Cup.

P.S. Missouri is full of nothing but meth and so am I.

Fun Shoe

the other teams goalie quit with like a minute and a half left. no one knew what to do

«14 »