Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
Ughhhh, posting this thread right as the season is ending, you big rear end in a top hat you. I spent the last three years practicing my skating so for this off-season, I'm gonna work on my hands on some sort of polyethylene sheet. Anyone have another good material for synthetic ice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Worst call in the history of no-goal calls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx6UQaWUYlY

Hhahahhahahahahahahahhhaahhahahaahahahhhhhhahhahahahahahahaahaahahah

what
ahahahahhahhaahaahahhahahaahah

holy gently caress. Everything about this video is amazing. The loving hand waves by the entire team and then the group :smith: when the authority lays down the law. I mean it's so wrong yet no one says a loving thing. Wow.

hahahahaahahhhahaahah

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
I know we had this discussion a couple pages back, but what is the lifetime of a 60 flex stick used uniquely for wrist shots? Average height, weight, and strength. Some guys thought it would break within days especially from slashing I theorized that the added give would give it some extra life in the case of slashing.

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
How are hockey sticks measured? Hockeymonkey has a sale for the X40's and it says length 60", but when using a measuring stick, that's barely enough for a 5'6" midget. It does say Senior though.

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006

D C posted:

I spent $700 on sticks last week, bought the last 3 Warrior Widows in the curve/flex I use from Warrior Canada, I hate myself.

The sticks are soooooo good though.

You're the reason the prices are what they are :( .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006

Thufir posted:

Got a new stick :toot:

77 flex, Stamkos curve.

I've had two of the bad boys sitting in my hockeymonkey cart for about a week. I can't justify the $50 s&h though :sigh:.