Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«271 »
The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Breaking fingers like fractals

Shakenbaker posted:

My Bongripper vinyl should finally show up today I've been holding off listening until my physical copy got here, so I'm behind the curve but I'm just a smidge stoked to finally hear it. My guy also said he'd have shine today, so I'm probably going to get blasted on strawberry moonjitos and listen to Bongripper on...Sunday? Local bands are playing at a tattoo shop on Saturday so I can't really go full-tilt then.

Ohhh and The Body is playing on Monday. Anyone seen them this tour?

Wtf for some reason I didnít think this was releasing in vinyl??? I I didnít see it on bandcamp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

The Gasmask posted:

Wtf for some reason I didnít think this was releasing in vinyl??? I I didnít see it on bandcamp.

Bongripper seem to love making things slightly difficult when it comes to their merch. Their big cartel store is where you'll find those kinds of things. It pays to add yourself to their mailing list too, because then you'll get like two days notice of things going up which is good because they tend to do low volume runs on...well, everything.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Iím sad I missed out on the colored vinyl. drat.

The Gasmask
Nov 30, 2006

Breaking fingers like fractals

Shakenbaker posted:

Bongripper seem to love making things slightly difficult when it comes to their merch. Their big cartel store is where you'll find those kinds of things. It pays to add yourself to their mailing list too, because then you'll get like two days notice of things going up which is good because they tend to do low volume runs on...well, everything.

Man Iím dumb - thatís where I ordered my last 3 bongripper vinyls, but Iíd totally forgotten. At least Iím getting Terminal, didnít miss it! And I made a special request to the band with my order - no clue if theyíll do it, but man I hope so... yíall will love it.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

MEAN MUGGIN'

Shakenbaker posted:

Ohhh and The Body is playing on Monday. Anyone seen them this tour?

Yeah, good as hell as always and as an added bonus they have No One Deserves Happiness pink hats

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Shakenbaker posted:

I probably told you this story in person, but for the thread: the first time I saw them they were essentially making change at the merch table with stickers

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Going to see Witch Mountain tonight. Wasn't too keen on their latest for a while but I dig it now.

Anyone else dooming this Friday the 13th?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

my bony fealty posted:

Going to see Witch Mountain tonight. Wasn't too keen on their latest for a while but I dig it now.

Anyone else dooming this Friday the 13th?

I'll see you tonight, bud. Sixes are really good and so is Beira. It's gonna be a good show.

PardonMeHippo
Feb 18, 2011

I'm psyched for Yob tonight. Ive had The Screen stuck in my head all week

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

i will be the one at bongripper tonight wearing a balor club shirt, if henchman or anyone else is going

e: witch mountain, yob, and ripper we gon have good nights boiz

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Hot Diggity! posted:

Yeah, good as hell as always and as an added bonus they have No One Deserves Happiness pink hats

I'll buy and wear that hat proudly.

Ingmar terdman posted:

I probably told you this story in person, but for the thread: the first time I saw them they were essentially making change at the merch table with stickers

You did, and it's still pretty great.

And for the record, my copy of Terminal is a red and black one.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

nerve posted:

i will be the one at bongripper tonight wearing a balor club shirt, if henchman or anyone else is going

e: witch mountain, yob, and ripper we gon have good nights boiz

I would've gone but I'm out of town

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

I love how Bongzilla trade their merch for weed. Their ability to get across borders is kind of surprising given how open they are about it.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Now waffles taste good for breakfast but they're not so good to eat in the third period of a hockey game

I saw bongzilla once and they hsd a dude whose entire job was to hand the band dab pens during the show.

Muleboy is also a super awesome dude and as kind as can be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Witch Mountain was way cooler than I expected.

Sixes had free stickers!

«271 »