Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PowerCosmic
Feb 11, 2010
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I fell off the face of the forums, did a bit of wandering and am just now finally circling back. I can't wait for the weather to warm up and just go cruising to some Truckfighters or Clutch. I can't thank everyone enough for their listening suggestions as the aforementioned Truckfighters, Ancestors, Black Pyramid, and Goatsnake eased me through the long and stupid winter.

Might as well bring up a point of conversation: have there been any releases similar to any of the above mentioned bands? I'm totally out of the loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU