Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dregel
Dec 29, 2010
Really missed Orange Goblin in the OP!

Orange Goblin - Red Tide Rising
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHxiouKy8Ho

Video is about half a year old and kind of lame but the song is awesome.

Saw thees guys at Sweden Rock Festival this summer, was one of the best shows of the festival in my opinion, only surpassed by bands such as Motörhead, Mastodon and Saint Vitus.

Was one hell of a festival.

Dregel fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Aug 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dregel
Dec 29, 2010
FRANCE! HERE I COME!

Hellfest 2013 is sporting the best drat lineup that I have ever seen!

Fist off, try to wrap your head around this:

First day of the festival, and you will be ending the day by first enjoing the awesome High On Fire, then Sleep and then Neurosis...
All three...
In a row...
On the same stage...
Yes there are hour long pauses between but gently caress!
Thats pretty much my favorit three bands right there!

Then add bands like Danzig doing a special 25 year show with Doyle playing Misfits songs, Down, Candlemass, My Dying Bride, Black Breath, Black Cobra, Black Pyramid, Red Fang, Karma to Burn, Graveyard, Truckfighters, Swans, Spiritual Beggers, Clutch and The Sword for the rest of the festival and you're in for a real treat!

As an extra bonus there is also an amazing lineup of diffrent Deat Metal, Black Metal, Punk and all sorts of metal other than Stoner/Doom/Sludge with bands like NOFX, Dark Funeral, Toy Dolls, Ghost, Immortal, Bad Religion, At The Gates and the list goes on.

Without a doubt the best lineup i have ever seen.

Anyone going?

Now, to track down a ticket...

Dregel fucked around with this message at 22:50 on May 14, 2013