Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WASDF
Jul 29, 2011

I hope Boris have a reason to tour this year. I only just got into them and I really want to see them. Three albums last year is a lot, would be neat if they did one this year but I would live without one; I just want a tour.

Is there a Boris thread on SA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WASDF
Jul 29, 2011

I'd be happy with any songs from anything that isn't really Solomon, Dronevil, Absolutego. I like those albums, but I just can't find myself distinguishing them live. Feedbacker and Flood I can tell apart, those would be rad.

So basically anything AW, Akuma, Heavy Rocks, Pink or Smile.

WASDF
Jul 29, 2011

quote:

Riot Sugar
Korosu
Statement
Attention Please
Party Boy
Flare
Spoon
Missing Pieces
Window Shopping