Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
I stumbled across Belzebong recently. They might not be as heavy as Bongripper or Electric Wizard but from what I heard so far they sound promising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
I just noticed you can get their first release on Bandcamp for 5 bucks.

Can't say no to that!

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
I just ordered a Belzebong shirt from their shop. Had to translate my way through the order process with Google since it was Polish-only. :shepface:

Hopefully it'll arrive here. At 12€ with shipping it's a steal compared to regular band merch.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
Saw Horisont last night. They are good people.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
I know this thread isn't the busiest but I was wondering if someone around here is going to attend Stoned From The Underground. Because I hopefully will and it'd be great to meet a fellow goon.

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Jesus, that lineup is awesome.

It absolutely is. Yet there are only like ~4000 people there. Good mix of nationalities though, a lot of
diehard Stoner fans. I wasn't there last year and loving missed Saint Vitus and Orange Goblin. :gonk:

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
Did anyone bring up Ten Foot Wizard yet? Because drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

ChickenArise posted:

If you are legitimately asking this, go check out Warp Riders

:colbert:

Speaking of retro doom:

http://kadavar.bandcamp.com/album/kadavar