Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MUFFlNS
Mar 7, 2004

God drat the three new Boris albums are loving awesome. I know some people dislike their new style on Attention Please and New Album but I freakin' love it. Black Original on NA is particularly awesome. It's nice to see they can still rock out with Heavy Rocks though, what a great band. On the subject of Boris, does anybody know where to purchase a copy of the Japanese version of Smile, ideally from an English website that will ship to the UK. I know it's easy to download but I'd like physical copies of all the releases of theirs which I enjoy, and Ebay only has the Southern Lords version :(

Oh also I've never caught the band live but after watching their live DVD I can see what people mean about the drummer and that loving headset. Why does he keep screaming "Wooooooooo!!!!" all the time?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU