Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hihifellow
Jun 17, 2005

seriously where the fuck did this genre come from

Gamma Nerd posted:

God drat it Rosetta, I trusted you with making great cover art. Now this... uh... I don't know what to say :negative:

Maybe they're copying the theme of the new A Storm Of Light album.

Hopefully Rosetta doesn't copy ASOL's blandness too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hihifellow
Jun 17, 2005

Haha, Old Man Gloom is great. Clicky for new album stream.

hihifellow
Jun 17, 2005

haha this is really good, but I have no idea how I'd describe it

wall of bees? blackened sound of a black hole? please carry aspirin?

hihifellow
Jun 17, 2005

Primitive Man managed to get CELESTE out of Europe for a US tour and they're even playing my lovely little city!

Except I've never heard of the venue before and no one else I know has either, so I have no idea where it is.

hihifellow
Jun 17, 2005

Oliver Reed posted:

Any suggestions for albums that come close to being as angry and hateful as Dragged into Sunlight's Hatred for Mankind?

Pretty much anything by Primitive Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ0RFTMpX30

hihifellow
Jun 17, 2005

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

The new Ufommamut released yesterday. I was able to give it a proper listen last night. It obviously rules and you should buy it.

I've had the last song on repeat for a while now but the whole album is excellent. I was a little hesitant about them adding vocals but they fit really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hihifellow
Jun 17, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

They had vocals on Eve !

Yeah I forgot, but I think the vocals mesh with the songs better on Ecate anyway

http://decibelmagazine.com/blog/2015/3/31/9l7z10mktt1x4ftsrkrk0v4owww8cv

Phone posting so hopefully that link doesn't screw up, but Decibel is streaming the new Minsk album, it's really good Neurosis worship.