Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poffo
Oct 26, 2005
Rawr!

saigon_15 posted:

We're doing a tour!

I was really bummed out when you had to cancel your sumpanshow. Do you know if the SE-date will be in stockholm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poffo
Oct 26, 2005
Rawr!

Solefald posted:

Starting up some work putting on bands in the UK. I'm really behind on my doom metal though, any recommendations for interesting small bands?

We are throwing most of our money at the bigger bands from the likes of the US, but it'd be goof to check out some that could be decent supports for tours or one offs.

I caught Sea Bastard last time I was in the UK, don't know about small but they really blew me away. Scabrous is a killer album.

https://seabastard.bandcamp.com/album/scabrous

Poffo
Oct 26, 2005
Rawr!

Darthemed posted:

Anyone know if Emetic Records was failing to license their releases correctly or something? Their entire catalog just got blocked from sale on Discogs.

Apparently their rereleases of Buzzoven at a loss wasn't properly licensed? There's been a lot of pretty funny quarreling between Kirk Fisher and PATAC records on facebook. Kirk posted from a Buzzoven page that I can't find anymore, I guess he deleted it, but there's some stuff up on PATACs page still.

Poffo
Oct 26, 2005
Rawr!

Kvlt! posted:

Last I saw Kirk had created his own "label" or something for Buzzoven/K. Lloyd releases, but I don't know if that ever worked out because all he was selling on the page was leftover Buzzoven merch.

I think he mostly took peoples money and then never shipped anything, at least according to some comments I read. Also, Fistula's got a song about him on the upcoming split, here's the lyrics:

"poo poo stain of the south, god fearing hick got no band left. 12 step the gently caress off. You fake sobriety your mom sends you cash. Crackhead paramount, turned my greenbacks into black tar. Jizz stain of the south, god fearing bitch got no band left. Snake oil shut down.

To AA clown... shoot 50 bundles now. Hidden holy water, meth of Christ. Clogged toilet bible highs. Dumb confederate excrement, 'revelation: no riffs again'. Bear false witness from a toothless mouth, we left our devils all throughout your house. A 'friend of Bill' ain't no friend of mine, legend in your junkie white trash mind. Bear false witness from a toothless mouth. We left our devils all throughout Kirk's house."

But yeah, such a shame, I love Buzzoven.