Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Dear god this is the most fun thing ever and everyone is extremely helpful and friendly I am kind of pissed off I didn't go do this the second I got my license. The NER Novice program is absolutely fantastic and the instructors were amazing. The course was so fast and well designed that being a course worker was pretty entertaining (helps to be working when modified/street modified is running). No one even made fun of my dumb slow car. Anyone who owns a legal car should do this at least once.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Apr 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Sadi posted:

I love that the stock classes don't allow dot r tires now. Makes it so much easier to be competitive now.

Same. 2015 200 UTQG rule is :krad:

That said holy poop does Autocross have too many drat classes and no I'm not going to drop $150 on a brand new air intake hose assembly because it's physically impossible to find an undamaged used one for my car. Rubber couplers and STC it is.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Sep 2, 2014

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Phone posted:

Yeah, I wanted to do a Focus ZX3 with the PZEV motor, but the options for 15x7 4x108 wheels is uh... loving nonexistent.

Stock alloy (10 spoke) 15x6 wheels are 15 lbs confirmed on my lovely scale and cost about $80 for a set of 4. 205/50/15 is reported to fit rather well. Plan is a set of DZ102s because I am poor.

What does this have to do with your post? Nothing because you wanted 15x7s not 15x6s I am just a lovely poo poo idiot poster and should stop posting forever. However tire rack sells Ultraleggeras in 4x108 15x7.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Mar 7, 2015

• Locked thread