Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

It's so hard to read with half of it being redacted. Still pretty interesting though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

A little late replying but to the person who asked about Lupe Fiasco check out these.

Dumb it Down - Probably my favourite song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk

Kick, Push - If you like Lupe, you probably like this song.

wow, I can't find a decent copy of this on youtube??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrF4BJ1cwPE (Live)

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

Also while I'm here what do people think about Dre's "I need a doctor"? I want to like it and I don't hate it but it just seems like a lot of Dre and Em sucking each others dicks for commercial radio.

What do you people think?

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

"Dre day is just Eazy's pay day"!

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

Jock Mocken posted:

also I wanna recommend that everybody listen to this mixtape if you like introspective raps about THUG LIFE:

Sorry, I'm not very good at the internet today, where can I find this?

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

Love the Carter 4 so far definitely better than what I was expecting. Busta kills it on the Outro though, wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

So I really liked Tech N9ne on Carter 4's Interlude track. Could anyone point me to a good album to start with so I can see what I've been missing?

• Locked thread