Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!

ThermoPhysical posted:

I'm starting to think the Nexus S 4G won't get ICS until the GNex releases.

What exactly is the holdup? What does Sprint need to do to make ICS work on one of Google's own phones?

I want my ICS :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

The catch is you pay more money for it.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Where's that NS4G update? :(

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Duckman2008 posted:

The only membership discounts for consumers that Sprint offers is 10% off for Credit Union and AAA Members. If you have a business you can get 21% off for having a Home Depot credit card (seriously).

I get 25% off for working at Universal Studios. :shobon:

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Did they remove all of the non-unlimited data plans for smartphones? I could've sworn there was a 2gig plan back in '11

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

What's up with the Spark thing? My gf and I have Galaxy S4s with Sprint but hers has different icons and loading screens that mention this Spark network. We bought them at different times. Is it just some updated icons or is it something that doesn't apply to older phones?

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

td4guy posted:

A revised SGS4 model with more LTE band capabilities was released on, like, the last week of 2013.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Is Sprint going to get an Active/Sport variant of the S6?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Can I just buy an unlocked phone and use it on Sprints network? I see a decent discount for the S10+ and the unlocked version with a discount seems to be cheaper than the Sprint version. How does that work? And can I switch networks with that phone after Sprint inevitably crashes out?