Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dedian
Sep 2, 2011

The Entire Universe posted:

I wouldn't place a lot of faith in "the community" considering they can't even muster CM10 for Sprint GNex.

Not sure what you mean here - there's been several preview builds of CM10 for the Sprint GNex - there's not any devices that are in nightly status for CM10 at this point either. CM10 is buildable and near 100% usable on toroplus at this point.

VVV Thanks, I probably should have included links to be helpful :D If anyone's interested in setting up their own build server for CM10 nightlies until they're provided officially, I can share how I set up my environment.

dedian fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU