Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheCobraEffect
Jan 10, 2003
Snipes's bitch.

The Entire Universe posted:

Am I able to switch to an EPRP plan from my current regular-employer-discount plan? Looks like I could save about $15 monthly with that, which adds up to $180 a year - something I would be stupid not to grab.

My upgrade was "reset" last week when I called into Retentions and told them in no uncertain terms I felt I'd been swindled paying for an Epic. Felt good.

Whoa, can you tell me more? I bought a transform like a moron (I didn't look at this thread beforehand). I hate it and can't wait to get something else. I would love to get a Nexus S or Evo 3D. I'm well outside of my 30 day window, though. I've been a sprint customer for almost 9 years, if that matters.

Did you just say "This phone is a lovely piece of poo poo, let me buy another phone!"

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU