Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pedialyte
Jul 27, 2003

"With the breakdown of the Medieval system, the gods of Chaos, Lunacy, and Bad Taste gained ascendancy." Ignatius was writing in one of his Big Chief tablets.
Is there a catch with the leasing plan? I am getting nowhere with the Sprint store or their chat. From what I am told I get a $15 service credit for customer loyalty that would have the lease for a Galaxy S6 at $5 per month ($20-15) for two years. Is there a reason not to do this compared to just buying the phone for $200 like I do every two years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedialyte
Jul 27, 2003

"With the breakdown of the Medieval system, the gods of Chaos, Lunacy, and Bad Taste gained ascendancy." Ignatius was writing in one of his Big Chief tablets.

Blakkout posted:

Holy poo poo, thanks thread for letting me know I could still hop off SERO and onto SWAC as late as last month.

I just got my first new monthly bill of $35 and am really enjoying my free Hulu.

drat, that sounds nice compared to my Unlimited Basic plan. I know nothing about it though, is there any path to get on SWAC for me at this point?

Pedialyte
Jul 27, 2003

RodShaft posted:

I had been off sero for awhile but my account was still flagged as an employee account and when I called in for an unrelated issue they advised me to do the mitigation on the website. And it went through.

Glad to hear it, I was never on SERO though either. Just learned this was even a thing you could do. I am assuming I am out of luck but would love to hear otherwise.

Pedialyte
Jul 27, 2003

thisdude23 posted:

Just try it, that's how I originally got on mine.

That's wild. I just submitted my info. Thanks

Pedialyte
Jul 27, 2003

Sprint support is asking me for a CID number - any options here or am I out of luck?