Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

Mistikman posted:

If I am SERO, am I going to get nailed by these Premier changes as well?

I just upgraded my phone 2 days ago, so if it does hit me, I wont really notice for a long time, but I am kind of curious if it's affecting everyone.

Having a SERO account in that case looks like it would screw me out of any upgrade rebates in the future, since the SERO plans are too cheap.

These premier changes having nothing to do with you because the SERO plans, given how low they were priced, were not eligible for this whole Premier thing in the first place. So nothing changes for you, it was upgrades every two years before, and will continue to be upgrades every two years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
In a much less rage-filled question, I recently replaced a broken Samsung Epic with an HTC Evo I picked up secondhand, now I've activated it on the account and it works, I was able to change the MDN and the MSID. I can't get the data to provision to my account, though, as the MSL that's given on the page doesn't appear to actually work on other functions of the phone. What do I do in this situation?