Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

I AM THE POPE, DO AS I SAY.
There were quite a few time skips in the last few batches of chapters. Alot of it was indicated by the progress of his mom's cancer. He's out of high school now and basically being a slacker working a part time job and living on his own with support of his uncle and aunt. You can see the change of seasons through various little hints, like if Punpun is wearing a scarf or something or the weather signs in a couple of chapters. Also, one of his school friends mentions not having seen him since graduation.

Robo Pope fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Apr 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

Oh snap, you got me reading old chapters and I just noticed this. The latest girl to join that weird cult is the same girl that joined Punpun's elementary class in the second semester.

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

New Chapter. We were right about her being the artist, dunno bout the girl from the abandoned building yet.

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

Bro Dad posted:

Oh god he's going to kill someone isn't he :ohdear:

Himself almost definitely. The real question is how many others he kills first.

Time for some :catdrugs: SPECULATION time. What if this is another story about a time loop and the guy they saw on the roof of the warehouse that was in the news the next chapter as having murdered his family and storing them in the warehouse was actually Punpun!? :aaaaa:

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

I was thinking Beach Boys myself. But I also tried to forget as much of Marky Mark Wahlberg's rap career as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

Hahaha, oh Punpun.

"I think I'm falling in love with you, but you remind me of my mother that I never liked."

You stay classy, you crazy birdman.

• Locked thread