Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
More Punpun? Hurray! So I guess "God" actually exists? What the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

The panels of Punpun running are amazing. I can't believe he can get so much life out of a bird stick figure.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Punpun is like George Costanza, in the way that if he just did the opposite of whatever he was thinking, his life would be so much better.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Every chapter is just :negative: personified and I can't stop loving reading.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Totally psyched, but I think I'll wait until after Christmas to read it.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

dazat posted:

I felt like they kind of glossed over the culmination of the case with Aiko and her mom. Punpun says he got probated, but how long was he in jail? What did they charge him with?

Well, the murder was in self-defense. The "worst" things he'd done, in the eyes of the law at least, were probably evading arrest and neglecting to take Aiko to a hospital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

God, it's going to be insanely depressing once it's revealed what the aliens are doing, isn't it? I was kind of hoping that the aliens were just going to be stage dressing but they're probably going to wind up important, and it's going to really suck.

• Locked thread