Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobomb
Jul 22, 2005

Undisputed
Moe Master
So uh, this really can't end well anymore can it? I mean punpun is a murderer now, with Aiko being his accomplice.
The arm of the law will find out sooner or later, right? I mean it's entirely possible that Aiko could turn on punpun when the law catches up and blame it all on him [Which he would willingly accept, it seems].
Or, they could just continue to run. Whatever the case, life will never be the same anymore. It can't, right? :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobomb
Jul 22, 2005

Undisputed
Moe Master

Hallgerd posted:

I'm not sure if Aiko's going to last that much longer. Some of the incidental stuff makes it seem like she could have an internal wound, maybe a kidney wound, from that stab injury? It was treated in such an amateurish fashion, and right next to garbage cans too.

I feel you on this. Seemed like there was a lot of blood when she was initially wounded. That plus the amateurish treatment, as you mentioned. Then her being all hush about it and redressing her wound in the bathroom. Plus being on her period. All that blood loss can't be good.

bobomb
Jul 22, 2005

Undisputed
Moe Master

Suoinoleht posted:

I think it's more likely that Aiko will get scared of what Punpun's become and try to distance herself. She can't, of course, and when he notices he might do something like kill her or himself or someone else. His new horned head should be a major indicator of that. Also, it was pretty ambiguous how serious her wound is. I was under the impression that Punpun pulled her aside fast enough to just receive an external cut. Baseless speculation aside, I'm still rooting for Punpun to find himself one way or another.

You know, maybe punpun has already found himself. Punpun being drawn as human, with only his head being drawn differently. Maybe this is his final transformation into a human monster. I think he's living moment to moment now, and he's truly stopped caring about everything except himself? I mean, he even mentioned that he feels good after the murder, so that might be a good indicator that he might kill again. I mean, "if it feels good, do it"

bobomb
Jul 22, 2005

Undisputed
Moe Master

ANIME AKBAR posted:

Up until now, this series was really powerful because it was easy to relate to Punpun, but these recent events have totally destroyed that. This blows.

I would really hope that no one around here can relate to what punpun is currently going through.

bobomb
Jul 22, 2005

Undisputed
Moe Master
My copy of Solanin arrived a few days ago and I'm plowing through it. I really like that the book has a matte cover, and that the cover flaps extend out for some extra art space.

• Locked thread