Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I think that him losing Aiko again would be pretty great at this point. He's basically sacrificed the rest of his life for her sake (not in the sense of doing it to help her, but in the sense of doing it to be with her/because of her), so losing her would be the tragic icing on the cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Cromlech posted:

Read Solanin on a whim and loved it. I just noticed on Amazon that Nijigahara Photograph is getting a US publication and will be hardcover too, and well I'm a sucker for hardcover compilations. I know that it's extremely different from Solanin, so would I like it if I liked Solanin that much and wanted to get into his other stuff? I'm into weird/horrory stuff but I never read manga (unless its Jojos), I just watch anime if I want that stuff usually.

Solanin kinda really made me appreciate manga much more as a whole though. I feel like Punpun would be more up my alley because it seems absolutely insane but it'll be a ways off until it gets an official publication I feel.

http://www.amazon.com/Nijigahara-Holograph-Inio-Asano/dp/1606995839/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392595719&sr=1-1

Honestly, I think Nijigahara Holograph is significantly better than Solanin. Solanin is good, but it isn't quite as uniquely outstanding as a lot of his other manga.

• Locked thread