Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«106 »
Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

Hey, been forever since I posted here. Definitely wanna send some cards out to some goons again.

I have a new address now if anyone wants to send anything.

Ravenicus
7701 Baymeadows Circle West Condo 1160
Jacksonville, Florida 32256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

Buglord

Hey, I'm a terrible person and it's been forever since I posted in this thread too! I just found an unopened box of cards and some stamps, so a few of you can expect to get something soon. I'd love to write to everyone on the list, but I need some of these stamps to send out my unemployment applications.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

I got my first card from Lamb, which is funny because I remember you sending me a ton of cards way back when, which I still have. I saved all the cards everyone sent in a little box that I gotta take pictures of soon. I really appreciate it, it's been a tough couple of weeks.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thank you for your letter Bees on Wheat 😊

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

I am active on the forums again and have a new address.

Ska And Screenplays
510 E. Smith Street
Apartment 2
Milwaukee, WI 53207

«106 »