Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«109 »
DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

So, I just downloaded the awful app for the cellphone and I hope I did this right.

Lamb sent me this amazing Hello Kitty stuff a while back and I've been a terrible person and not posted pix until now.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qEtx3t9iiMJchnGT9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

DLAO posted:

So, I just downloaded the awful app for the cellphone and I hope I did this right.

Lamb sent me this amazing Hello Kitty stuff a while back and I've been a terrible person and not posted pix until now.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qEtx3t9iiMJchnGT9

Aww.

13Pandora13 thank you for the postcard. I actually laughed out loud, because I have been on the receiving end of Cool Ranch Dorito breath.

I hope all of you mailgoons are staying safe and sane. It's crazytime here in Jersey.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Hi Mailgoons, I hope you're all doing OK. Things are kinda garbo across the world right now; I was thinking of posting this thread in the GBS "What's Hot Now" sticky to drive up participation, or maybe even in BYOB because they're p. chill, and get some new pen buddies, how does everyone feel about this? Lamb, are you on board for the spreadsheet editing that will inevitably arise?

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

Hi Mailgoons, I hope you're all doing OK. Things are kinda garbo across the world right now; I was thinking of posting this thread in the GBS "What's Hot Now" sticky to drive up participation, or maybe even in BYOB because they're p. chill, and get some new pen buddies, how does everyone feel about this? Lamb, are you on board for the spreadsheet editing that will inevitably arise?

I am up for spreadsheet editing! I've been lazy with it because it really hasn't been necessary, but lord knows I need something to distract myself with.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

lamb posted:

I am up for spreadsheet editing! I've been lazy with it because it really hasn't been necessary, but lord knows I need something to distract myself with.

I'm going microwave some leftovers for dinner to allow for additional time for west coasters to input any "no don't" thoughts but after I'll post in GBS (if there's no solid objections).

This thread did start in GBS and moved to CC back like, 3ish? years ago so hopefully the increased visibility will bring in some new pals.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

13Pandora13 posted:

It got me interested!

Pershing
PO Box 247
Hixson TN 37343

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

13Pandora13 posted:

I was in on this years ago and so glad to see itís still happening!

Zoesdare
3502 E El Moro
Mesa AZ 85204

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I have updated the list! I removed anyone who hasn't posted in the last year or so. If you're a lurker and want to be added back, just let me know!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Ham Wrangler

changed my mind!! sorry goonz

Dixville fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 20, 2020

frontyardninja
Nov 5, 2005

Got a postcard from Zoesdare the other day. So blue and indeed very early 00s.

I'm waiting on a USPS delivery for more stamps. There is an abundance of stickers in my home.

Peeches
May 24, 2018

sounds interesting. is this still active?

Peeches fucked around with this message at 23:24 on May 19, 2020

Peeches
May 24, 2018

Peeches posted:

sounds interesting. is this still active?

Ms. Peach PO Box 8502 Grand Rapids MI 49518

Peeches fucked around with this message at 11:45 on May 22, 2020

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Mailing some stuff today...is it cool to send something like a small book? I need to clean out my bookshelf and I'd like to send gifts at the same time.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Pershing posted:

Mailing some stuff today...is it cool to send something like a small book? I need to clean out my bookshelf and I'd like to send gifts at the same time.

I don't see why not!

Peeches
May 24, 2018

Pershing posted:

Oh great idea!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I got goonmail from Lamb today!

Peeches
May 24, 2018

13Pandora13 posted:

Me too!
Made my day

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

Peeches posted:

Me too!
Made my day

aww

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

I got a postcard from lamb as well! Thank you so much!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

lamb I got your postcard! It was very sweet Iíll return the favor when I can get my head right. Iíve been working a ton of hours and I donít know if Iím coming or going.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

COMICS CRIMINAL

Thank you for the lovely postcard, Lamb! I should send out some mail of my own some time, having recently bought a crapload of stamps and all.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I got a postcard from Zoesdare!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I got mail from lamb, Zoesdare and leeches! Thank you!

Peeches
May 24, 2018

shrimpwhiskers posted:

I got mail from lamb, Zoesdare and leeches! Thank you!
Peeches?

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010

Lamb- thank you SO MUCH for the postcard. Me and my husband really enjoyed the blurb on the location on the card!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Thank you Lamb for the postcard! :-)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Lamb Did your address change? I just received your Valentine's day card back and I assume the letter I sent out last week will be returned in a few months too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Shrimpwhiskers I got your postcard too!

«109 »