Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peeches
May 24, 2018

Thank you everyone for the cards and letters. I had to make to a different SA account, for reasons. But I will continue to post here with my original name. I'm making another round of postcards to send out. I try to reply to everyone I get eventually. Thank you all, I cannot express how lovely getting your letters and postcards had been during this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

13Pandora13, I got your belated Christmas card and it is only the 9th of February so you are well in time. Thank you :-)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I got goonmails from TeamLunch and Zoesdare last week!

I'm sending out belated Valentines tomorrow (since it's President's Day today), so they'll be less late than Christmas cards.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Thank you Lamb for the v-day card and Zoe's Dare for the update.
Spring is in the air, time to sit down and write responses to all of you who send me something over the last months.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016
Not Orange?

Got cards in the last 48 hours from lamb and Pandora! Thanks you guys! now to write some belated responses to what I've gotten over Christmas and Valentines!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Thank you for the Valentines lamb! And thank you for the postcard from a while back Zoesdare, I love the bears! I'm working on sending out belated valentines to y'all. 13Pandora13 I got your card as well and am now on attempt #2 to mail it (I tried to send a padded envelope with stamps, but didn't use enough stamps lmao.)

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Not sure if this is the right place to ask- do we have a general mail exchange/Pen pal thread here.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

bulletsponge13 posted:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask- do we have a general mail exchange/Pen pal thread here.

It's this thread! We used to do separate pen pal and holiday threads but it was generally the same people participating so now it's all one big thing.

It also used to be in GBS a long time ago and got moved to Creative Convention for reasons.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I just wanted to make sure I was in the right place.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Hey I suck and finally remembered to post thanking 3Pandora13 for tour Christmas card and lamb for the goon love mail

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I've gotten a bunch of mail lately, from Zoesdare, shrimpwhiskers, Team Lunch, frontyardninnja, pandora, and skels!

Thank you!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Last week I got valentine's from lamb and 13pandora13! Thank you both! Banging out some replies today before I go to work, I got one for you finally, Pandora.

E: zoesdare I got your card too!

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Feb 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Thank you for the Valentines, 13Pandora13, you guessed my favorite lunch food! The stickers will go all over my sketchbooks.

Thank you for the artcard, Zoesdare! The Yucca Man is so done and so judgemental, it reminded me to sit down and work on the many replies I owe all you wonderful people.

Keetron fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Feb 27, 2021