Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Julet Esqu I got your Post card! Kreyla I got your letter with all the goodies as well! <3 Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
Julet esqu - thank you so so much for the postcard! It's very cute, and your dad is very dad-like. I'm impressed that it arrived here, since...

I finally did get married and changed my name and changed my address! May I be removed from the goonlist please, Lamb? I'd like to come back when I have more time for goonmailings, but sadly it will have to wait. Things are hectic in the home-life.

I miss you guys :(

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Lamb I got your cute post card today! I will be sending out some goon mail for you and Julet Esqu this weekend probably. :-)

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Team lunch, I absolutely love the moon and Stonehenge card you sent! Thank you!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Julet Esqu I wanted to warn you, I was having a really bad day, so your letter is pretty salty. But it IS in the mail already so hopefully it gets to you soon!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I feel like I owe a lot of letters. I'll get to them this weekend I swear. Both my dogs are dying (slowly and expensively :(: ) and so is my grandma so poo poo's been kind of a drag, but I also got engaged which is great so it's been a bit of a rollercoaster

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Kreyla I got your adorable letter!! I love the super cute pig stickers 💕

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Wow its been forever since I have had a chance to get on here:( I have some Halloween goon love heading out this week. It may be a bit late but better late than never:hb:

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

CeramicPig posted:

Kreyla I got your adorable letter!! I love the super cute pig stickers 💕

Huzzah! If anyone else needs an envelope bursting with cuteness let me know.

Also, since I have a stationery obsession, I just found some Miyazaki postcards! Porco Rosso, castle in the sky, nausicaa, and only yesterday, but sadly no howl's moving castle or spirited away.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Everyone in the US should have gotten or will soon be getting some goon-o-ween mail.

One of my dogs died this morning so if you have any fantastic dad jokes to send me, or cute pictures, I would appreciate them. :smith:

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Got a postcard today from Juliet Esqu and Halloween mail from 13 Pandora 13. Thanks guys I love them. If my work schedule ever allows for me to visit the post office to buy stamps... Halloween Goonlove should be headed out soon 😘.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
You can order stamps online! It's the best because you get the full selection and no waiting in line.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
13pandora13 I got your goonmail 💕

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

Everyone in the US should have gotten or will soon be getting some goon-o-ween mail.

One of my dogs died this morning so if you have any fantastic dad jokes to send me, or cute pictures, I would appreciate them. :smith:

13Pandora13 I got your mail!

Also Lamb I got yours too!

I will hopefully be able to respond this weekend. <3

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Genesplicer thank you for the post card!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

kreyla posted:

Also, since I have a stationery obsession, I just found some Miyazaki postcards! Porco Rosso, castle in the sky, nausicaa, and only yesterday, but sadly no howl's moving castle or spirited away.

Where in the heck did you find those? I freaking love Miyazaki!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Etsy. Where I find sooooo much stationery, washi tape, stickers.... I will send you some miyazaki cards DLAO!

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Is anyone doing Christmas cards this year? :ohdearsass:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

mysa09 posted:

I don't have enough for a mass mailing and can't afford to get any (yaaaaay $5k in vet bills this year) but I do have some for return mail.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I'll be sending Christmas cards =)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I'll probably send out a few this year. I don't have any cool swag (except for glitter), so it will mostly be cards and rambling from this humble goon. <3

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I intend on it I just haven’t gotten to the store yet

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I'm thinking it over. I'm undecided because money's tight right now, but it could happen.

jadedhula
Dec 31, 2006

Not the typical American, but I play one on TV
Muldoon
Hi guys. It's been a while since I have sent anything from the goon list...life's challenges have got in the way. But I am back! I want to spread Christmas cheer and my address has changed to: 18604 52nd Ave W, D105, Lynnwood WA 98087. Thanks!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

mysa09 posted:

I have every intention of doing so, I just gotta get my poo poo together.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

IMJack posted:

I have every intention of doing so, I just gotta get my poo poo together.

Sounds like nobody has their poo poo together; you're doing just fine! :smuggo:

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Well I also do not have my poo poo together but I miss sending cards and getting them so I'm gonna do my best to send at least what I have in stamps out. I don't get anything at my new address so
Its *edit to add my name 😂*
Stephanie Cahill
12 Lori lane apartment D
Amelia ohio 45102

mysa09 fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Dec 9, 2017

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

mysa09 posted:

Well I also do not have my poo poo together but I miss sending cards and getting them so I'm gonna do my best to send at least what I have in stamps out. I don't get anything at my new address so
Its
12 Lori lane apartment D
Amelia ohio 45102

Merry No-One's-Got-Their-poo poo-Together Christmas cards will be sent out over the next week or so.. I found a batch of my old xmas cards and postage so I'm good to go. ;-)

At least we all know we are in good company. :love:

Beffah
Jul 8, 2010

There will be cards. Soon.

Soon.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Oh man I’m super glad I’m not the only one without my poo poo together. I was starting to get super anxious about it

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

I'll be sending out cards this weekend, as I too am behind on my mailings.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
DLAO did you get a packet from me? I'm worried it was too fat for the post! But I put three stamps on!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

kreyla posted:

DLAO did you get a packet from me? I'm worried it was too fat for the post! But I put three stamps on!

OMG I DID! For some reason I thought I posted about it, but I think I either never hit submit or I dreamed I did. Honestly, I have been so exhausted from work and stress that half the time I feel like I'm half awake/half asleep through life outside of work. The other day I had to ask my friend if we actually had a conversation about something or I just dreamed it. (PS- I had dreamed it and she had NO CLUE what I was talking about, but laughed and said she was glad she could be there for me even in spirit).

Amazing! Simply AMAZING! I have heard of MOST of the Miyazaki movies you sent and some I have ever seen, but some I was completely in the dark. It makes me want to go back through and watch all the ones I have. I particularly enjoy Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind.

Thank you so much for all the awesome stuff! <3

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
DLAO, thank you for the nice card!

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Ahhhh ... I am so far behind. My cards are going out Monday. They will be stuffed with the Halloween cards I just now realized I never put in the mail 😂. #cantgetmyshittogether

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Shenanigansluck posted:

Ahhhh ... I am so far behind. My cards are going out Monday.

Same. I went back to school in January and I'm working and it's already December and I am not ready for Christmas or life generally.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Thank you for the Goonmas cards, PitGoddess and DLAO! :toot:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Dee, thank you for bestowing the herpes of the crafting world all over my carpet

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you for the love DLAO💕

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

Dee, thank you for bestowing the herpes of the crafting world all over my carpet

You are welcome. I have ZERO regrets. :smug: