Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Happy Holidays from BYOB!

FluffieDuckieVanisherBarking GeckoRobot Made of MeatManifistoalbany academyalnilamMacnultDad's Dip CupCity of GlomptonKoishi KomeijiTwentyFourHotSoapyBeardBIRDCON2017cdaOlive!JolomrbradlymrmartinGone FashingSplatmaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Lamb, Stuffins, and 13Pandora13--- Thank you so much for the holiday cards <3

mysa09
May 28, 2010
I mailed my cards to everyone on the list. But in keeping up with not having my poo poo together, I forgot to put my return name /address on them. Merry Christmas!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
I'm not participating this year, but I just wanted to post a quick thank you to Team Lunch for the origami t-rex she made me waaaay back in 2012. We topped our little christmas tree with it again this year, and it's holding up pretty well. I don't think I'll ever get a real tree topper, and I have no idea how this one became so sentimental. :ohdearsass:

I hope you guys all have a lovely holiday!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Hi friends! Thanks for your cards and holiday wishes. I haven't been active on the forum in quite some time, BUT I am thrilled to still participate in the mail exchange.

13Pandora and I have been writing even in my absence from the forum :3

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Thermophonic Joy posted:

I'm not participating this year, but I just wanted to post a quick thank you to Team Lunch for the origami t-rex she made me waaaay back in 2012. We topped our little christmas tree with it again this year, and it's holding up pretty well. I don't think I'll ever get a real tree topper, and I have no idea how this one became so sentimental. :ohdearsass:

I hope you guys all have a lovely holiday!

This is one of the sweetest things I've read in ages, I'm so :3: that my T-rex is still on your tree! Post a pic if you can, or mail it, I'd love to see it! Hope you're on the list so I can send you another dino next year.

I got letters from Lamb, Mysa09, and Aunt Buck- Want to send one your way, Mysa09 but I have lost your envelope and don't see you on the goonlist!

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

A big thanks to everybody who sent Christmas cards. I enjoyed them all. :) Unfortunately money was too tight for me to send any this year, but should things turn around, I'll figure out what the next closest holiday is and send stuff out for those. Here's hoping for Valentines!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Thanks for the Xmas cards! Whoever sent the awesome wooden snowflake, I am sorry to say it was crushed and broken :(

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Sorry I’m super late with posting! I never got around to sending cards :( I could barely keep up with Christmas/birthday gifts, and now I’m catching up with bills.

But thank you for the goon love!!
DLAO, lamb, 13Pandora13, mysa09, and one I couldn’t make out but Kathleen thank you all so so much for making my holidays holly jolly

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Mysa09--- Thank you for the holiday card <3

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I bought valentines yesterday! I have to send something this time!!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

CeramicPig posted:

Yay! I'm aiming for Easter.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

CeramicPig posted:

I bought some, but I've been super busy... will anyone mind if they arrive late-r? lol

Harakiri
Dec 23, 2012

Do not attempt to leave the building.
Hi friends

I have recently gotten back into snail mail :-)

Is the list from post one up to date or would I be better to look through the last few pages for targets for my letter writing?

If anyone wants to send me anything, I am a 32 year old goonlady from London, England, I like anything horror or fantasy related, handmade stuff, stationary and stickers, and I do a lot of art things and jewellery making so beads, rhinestone, interesting bits of paper or scrap ribbon are always welcome! I like to send similar and sometimes handmade items, and I have access to English Chocolate

J. Hall
43a Crescent Road
Barnet
Herts
EN4 9RD
United Kingdom

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

The list is pretty up to date, yes.

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010
Hi friends!

Wow, it's been years since I've been on here! I used to partake in sending/receiving mail and would love to get back into that trend! I'm a 28 girl goon, artsy fartsy, obsessed with owls, and my favorite color is green! Send away! Keep a look out for some mail from me, too! :)

Rachel Webb
77 N. Main St.
Sherburne, NY 13460

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Thank you for the valentines, DLAO! You reminded me to get back in this thread and send some good poo poo to peeps.

Harakiri please send me all the english chocolates. I will prepare a packet of cute stickers and ribbons forthwith.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you for the goonentine Lamb! I love the Disney stamp.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got to the stack of mail I let build up and thank you lamb, harakiri, and DLAO for the valentines love!!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Thank you for the valentine Lamb!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Ceramic Pig for the valentine!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thank you Ceramic Pig!

Harakiri
Dec 23, 2012

Do not attempt to leave the building.
Thank you for the entertaining Valentine, Lamb. I will be replying shortly (although I can't speak for how long it will take to get to you)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thank you for your envelope of goodies, Harakiri!

Has anyone received anything from me recently? My water bill went missing in the mail, and now I'm wondering if leaving the mail in my mailbox for the carrier to pick up has been the most prudent course of action.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I did! Lamb, thank you for the Springtime greetings!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Lamb Thank you for the Spring Goon letter! That butterfly thing scared the bejeezus out of me!! Then I laughed, figured out how it worked and made it fly again!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

DLAO posted:

Lamb Thank you for the Spring Goon letter! That butterfly thing scared the bejeezus out of me!! Then I laughed, figured out how it worked and made it fly again!

Mwahahaha mission accomplished

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Aw lamb thank you for the card! It scared the poo poo out of me and the cats :) but now they have a new thing to bat around that occasionally flips out

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thanks for the crab Team Lunch!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Is this still active, I found a fountain pen and a ton of fancy letter paper today?

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Keetron posted:

Is this still active, I found a fountain pen and a ton of fancy letter paper today?

Yes, I think so... Everyone's been going through some personal poo poo, so I think that's why we've been relatively quiet.

PS-- My divorce is done and after several tumultuous months of my ex constantly dropping in/interrupting my existence with his own, he is now in jail (unrelated to me) and no one has funds/means/ability to bust him out... I suspect he'll be there for quite some time.

Therefore, I'd like to start sending out happy vibe mail soon. Anyone looking for some goon love?

PPS--- If anyone would like to hear THE INSANITY that is my ex post divorce, let me know and I will regale you will stories. All I have to say is that Karma is alive and well... and apparently she agrees with me.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I would love any and all letters, cards, fancy stationery, good vibes, and lurid gossip that anybody cares to send my way.

I actually did pick up some additional work recently, so, as promised, I am planning to send some stuff out soon. Just gotta decide on an excuse/theme.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

DLAO posted:

Yes, I think so... Everyone's been going through some personal poo poo, so I think that's why we've been relatively quiet.

PS-- My divorce is done and after several tumultuous months of my ex constantly dropping in/interrupting my existence with his own, he is now in jail (unrelated to me) and no one has funds/means/ability to bust him out... I suspect he'll be there for quite some time.

Therefore, I'd like to start sending out happy vibe mail soon. Anyone looking for some goon love?

PPS--- If anyone would like to hear THE INSANITY that is my ex post divorce, let me know and I will regale you will stories. All I have to say is that Karma is alive and well... and apparently she agrees with me.

I am so glad you are free of him finally. :glomp:

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

And today I found 47 international stamps. I will use the addresses that are in the OP and trust they are still up to date.

Forgot to mention, while searching for the stamps I found an unopened Halloween envelope from Lamb! Thank you, Lamb!

Keetron fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jun 30, 2018

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Hell yes I am all in on cathartic letters to strangers were all bound to! I'll offer advice, consolation, and my own drama bombs to those interested. #GoonsHelpingGoons

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

DLAO posted:

I love stories about crazy exes!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Keetron posted:

And today I found 47 international stamps. I will use the addresses that are in the OP and trust they are still up to date.

Forgot to mention, while searching for the stamps I found an unopened Halloween envelope from Lamb! Thank you, Lamb!
Keetron thank you for the lovely letter and story. That phrase is and has always been one of my favorite to remind myself that all things are just passing through. :-)

Qpid Stunt
Jul 4, 2018
I would love to take part in this!!

Send me anything you like as long as there is no NSFW on the outside (inside I don't care).

Gary Wapshott,
6A Brishing Lane,
Maidstone,
Kent.
ME15 9EZ.
United Kingdom.

I'm a 46 Y/O Goon male, married with one all knowing, but beautiful, teenage son. I'm into History, Strategy games, EvE Online and all sorts of music.

I'll reply to anyone who sends me anything....

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

I returned from a rainy vacation down the shore to lovely mail from Keetron and Aunt Buck. Thank you! Aunt Buck, I LOVE the alien invasion, and the markers will come in very handy for my planning endeavors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
DLAO I received your letter but I’ve been running around the mountains on vacation so it’s a top priority of mine to get it and respond 💕