Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Hey, been forever since I posted here. Definitely wanna send some cards out to some goons again.

I have a new address now if anyone wants to send anything.

Ravenicus
7701 Baymeadows Circle West Condo 1160
Jacksonville, Florida 32256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Hey, I'm a terrible person and it's been forever since I posted in this thread too! I just found an unopened box of cards and some stamps, so a few of you can expect to get something soon. I'd love to write to everyone on the list, but I need some of these stamps to send out my unemployment applications. :j:

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

I got my first card from Lamb, which is funny because I remember you sending me a ton of cards way back when, which I still have. I saved all the cards everyone sent in a little box that I gotta take pictures of soon. I really appreciate it, it's been a tough couple of weeks.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thank you for your letter Bees on Wheat 😊

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica
I am active on the forums again and have a new address.

Ska And Screenplays
510 E. Smith Street
Apartment 2
Milwaukee, WI 53207

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Ahhh I am a terrible goon and well let’s be honest busy as gently caress all the time. I do have Halloween cards made and they might go out before Halloween 😂 seriously though I miss this forum and need to make more time for things I like.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I also have Halloween cards to send! Please enjoy receiving them some time after Halloween is over!

Beffah
Jul 8, 2010

Ok, time to stop being a lazy bum.

I have stickers to mail.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Juliet Esque thank you for the spooky love!!!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Julet Esqu thank you for the spooky Halloween Goon love! <3

Once I get my ish together, I plan on starting to send out holiday goonmail as some point...

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Got Halloween love from Lamb and Julet Esqu! Thank you both - keep an eye on your mailbox in the next week . . . :ninja:

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
I’ve been gone a while, but I’m back and have a new address and time to send/make mail. I miss my goon mail, and I cannot wait to get back to making/sending out some fun stuff.
Lamb, can you remind me what info you need for the list?

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Kierena posted:

I’ve been gone a while, but I’m back and have a new address and time to send/make mail. I miss my goon mail, and I cannot wait to get back to making/sending out some fun stuff.
Lamb, can you remind me what info you need for the list?

Just your address! Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

Julet Esqu posted:

I also have Halloween cards to send! Please enjoy receiving them some time after Halloween is over!

Thank you for the card! I am an awful person who isn't posting to thank y'all for these lovely cards when I should.

My own plan for a holiday card is in work. Hopefully I'll have the art ready to go this weekend or so. My problem has always been getting started on it early enough that I'm not in a panic to get it finished and sent out right at Christmas.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
I don't have a platinum account so i'm just going to post it:
Lee C.
3176 Wilton Rd
West Columbia, SC 29170

I like stationary and art, and have a pet rat named Boo.

Cone of Tragedy
Dec 3, 2006

Well, this is undignified...
I'm back, recovering from a wisdom tooth removal, and I have some pop up holidays cards and cute stuff that needs homes.

Laura G.
518 S. Baker St.
Santa Ana, CA 92703

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Holiday cards are ready to go. Just waiting on stamps! Y'all will be getting some goon mail soon!

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Now that I have had my kiddo I have more energy this year I can send out cards, of which I have a whole bunch. My address is:
Naomi D
556 Woodtick Road
Wolcott CT 06716

Looking forward to sending them out this year!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

I just found out I got a Halloween card from Juliet Esque! Thank you!
Currently in the works of creating a ton of holiday cards, I took the xls from the OP and added the addresses not there and will send to everyone! Lamb, where can I mail this updated list so you cn updated the OP one?

Opera Bitch posted:

Now that I have had my kiddo I have more energy this year I can send out cards, of which I have a whole bunch. My address is:
Naomi D
556 Woodtick Road
Wolcott CT 06716

Looking forward to sending them out this year!

Yes, you too!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

Let the Cardening commence...!!!

And I still have lots of these cards left over.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Aunt Buck I got your card today- thanks!! I love the little sticky tabs. And IM Jack- I'd love to exchange cards with you!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I do not have my poop in a pile this year. My uncle died, I've had some health problems, and I just attended the funeral of a friend of mine and found out he had committed suicide.

I have xmas cards, they just happen to be sitting on my kitchen table being massacred by my cats... at somepoint, I will try to do something with them and send out.. will not be before xmas though... enjoy xmas in January..

Sorry, everyone. Hope you have a good holiday.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Aunt Buck and Team Lunch! Thank you so much for your mail!

Keetron posted:

Currently in the works of creating a ton of holiday cards, I took the xls from the OP and added the addresses not there and will send to everyone! Lamb, where can I mail this updated list so you cn updated the OP one?

I appreciate you doing that! You can send me an email if you like: lisa [at] side-o-lamb dotcom.

I have been dealing with a mystery illness for the last month that has all of the symptoms of Lyme disease, but is apparently not Lyme disease or anything else that a test exists for, and it's made me extra lazy. I hope to feel better in time to send out Valentines.

DLAO posted:

I do not have my poop in a pile this year.

:smith:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I was not well prepared this year either. I got half my cards out last Sunday, and I thought I'd have this last week off to get the rest of them out, but I ended up taking a one-week intersession course at the last minute for college credit because jesus gently caress the universe hates me I needed to make up credits, and I've had work on top of that, so the other half will not likely get there until after the holidays.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

lamb posted:

I appreciate you doing that! You can send me an email if you like: lisa [at] side-o-lamb dotcom.

I have to check my other computer, can't find it on this one. It might be lost as I am bad at excelling.

So I have been handpainting cheesy christmas cards for you guys but my wife keeps stealing them so I might buy a stack at the store and send those. They should arrive halfway Jan, as is tradition.

edit: I could hide them from my wife?

Keetron fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Dec 24, 2018

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Happy Holidays from the folks at BYOB!

Robot Made of Meat Manifisto Alnilam Vanisher Barking Gecko Opioid Agonist City of Glompton Twenty Four Hamjobs
FluffieDuckie TVsVeryOwn Luvcow Jolo Bare Bottom Pancakes Jaded Burnout Hogge Wild Farecoal Xcheopis Abugadu Bacon Taco Splatmaster

Goode Dogge Lyra

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Team Lunch and IMJack for the cards!

And Hapy Holidays BYOB!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Happy holidays, CC. Here, have some postcards. Much love, Sera, PYF. PS: If you're on the list you're getting a postcard.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Happy holidays, pen Goons (and BYOB)!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Happy Holidays BYOB :3:

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Dudes, you guys are awesome. I just saw on my USPS informed delivery that I have lots of xmas cards from goons! I can't wait to get home and look at them. And I received a halloween card a while back from... somebody? Anyhow, time to get out the stationary hoard and send everyone some stickers and cute stuff! Whee!

Welcome to the snail mail party, new people! And any USA goons should totes sign up for informed delivery. It's free and you get to see what's in your mailbox before actually going to the box and looking. Perfect for the goon like me that stays indoors as much as possible.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Hey Aunt Buck, I got your card!

Also send out a few:

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
I was away on holiday while all my awesome cards came in! I’ll edit with pics and thank Yous for everyone who sent me things. Unfortunately this year’s holiday season was a bit of a mess due to family issues but I’ll send out some love (and cards) after the new year.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you IMJack and and Aunt Buck for the cards!!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

CeramicPig posted:

Thank you IMJack and and Aunt Buck for the cards!!

Thank you for the card you sent! Thanks to Team Lunch and AuntBuck as well!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Thank you for the beautiful red sled, Keetron!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Yay goonmail!!! Thanks lamb, pitgoddess, and some Dutch love from Keetron!!!

CeramicPig fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jan 13, 2019

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got cards from Lamb and IMJack, thank you! I also got a rather cryptic but very interesting card from Inspirobot- thank you kindly, good bot!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I received a lovely post card from kreyla 💕 thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Keetron, I got your eunuch ball-less tree today. I will do my best to fix the situation- thank you!