Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frontyardninja
Nov 5, 2005

Had a couple of pieces from lamb and zoesdare over the past few months - thank you! Friendly mail reminds me I'm still here and not only on the planet to pay bills.

I'm super horrible at responding in a timely fashion but I appreciate everyone sending things. My birthday is 4 Wednesdays away, I'm making it a goal to send something to everyone before then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
I got mail from Keetron and Lamb!!! A second surprise after getting it in the actual box, finding them in our many piles of stuff because we've moved recently and everything is in turmoil. (PO Box address update coming at.... Some point, it still isn't terribly far away.)

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

frontyardninja posted:

Had a couple of pieces from lamb and zoesdare over the past few months - thank you! Friendly mail reminds me I'm still here and not only on the planet to pay bills.

I'm super horrible at responding in a timely fashion but I appreciate everyone sending things. My birthday is 4 Wednesdays away, I'm making it a goal to send something to everyone before then.

I am here to say exactly the same thing. I have been very remiss in return post to so may of you. Sorry. It has bee a truly weird year, what with remote learning, health issues and the like. Also, my birthday is 24 Mondays away, so that is a long time. Maybe I can get some cards out in that interval...

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I got goonmail from Lamb and FrontYardNinja! Thank you friends!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Hey friends, I am also Real Bad at replying and I think I owe just about everyone responses. I know I got a birthday card from frontyardninja that, oddly arrived like on my actual birthday, and I think I got something from lamb in the last, uh some period of time since I wrote you. Making a few responses happen soon I promise!

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

frontyardninja- thanks!

I got your card, and sent a response.
It just took a couple weeks to get out.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
I have been madly busy with a hectic frontline job, but I have profoundly appreciated the mail I've received. Hopefully work will settle down a bit this summer and I can start writing back!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Been meaning to respond to the cards I’ve gotten lately but since I’m gonna be moving to a new apartment soon I’m gonna hold off until I’ve got the new address to update people with!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Meat Glitter, thank you for the mail and the stickers!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Almost two weeks passed and I received a letter from rear end-Penny.
I will write Meat Glitter and you a letter back soon!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I am excited to join this! I have a 13-yo and and 11-yo and we will enjoy reading goonmail and sending fun things to fun people.

I like what the kids like, and they like
  • role playing games
  • minecraft
  • grunge music and 90s fashion (!)
  • crafts and art
  • cooking and food
  • photos of interesting things near where you live
  • pets!
  • nothing nws beyond a well-crafted poop joke, please

(I will get added to the spreadsheet in a soon update!)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Good Morning! The list is up to date.

I've received mail from Zoesdare, Peech, Keetron, rear end-Penny, frontyardninja, and Team Lunch that I promise, I will respond to some time soon. In the meantime, please know that you have brightened my day immensely =)

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I'm reorganizing my basement in preparation for a plumbing project that will tear up some of the floor and found this goonmail from 2009, you will see it did not end up in the trash, genesplicer.

I also found an unsent letter to someone, whose username isn't on the letter. :ohdear: my bad.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Thank you Zoesdare for the letter and stickers, I love the abstract portrait and I still trying to decide which way is up!

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Hey everyone. I used to be involved in the exchange a few years ago but had two kids so I didn't have time for much else. Now that the are older I feel like I can be involved more and want to send stuff out again. And given the bizarre state of the world right now could use a pick me up in the form of mail. IDK if I need to resubmit my address to the mailing list or not though.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Opera Bitch posted:

Hey everyone. I used to be involved in the exchange a few years ago but had two kids so I didn't have time for much else. Now that the are older I feel like I can be involved more and want to send stuff out again. And given the bizarre state of the world right now could use a pick me up in the form of mail. IDK if I need to resubmit my address to the mailing list or not though.

If you still live in Wolcott, this post alone should be good. Sending out mail is a good way to receive mail I have found.
I'll send you something from Europe either way (provided your address from 2018 is still correct.

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Keetron posted:

If you still live in Wolcott, this post alone should be good. Sending out mail is a good way to receive mail I have found.
I'll send you something from Europe either way (provided your address from 2018 is still correct.

Ok looks like my address must still be in the list then as I haven't moved. Good to know.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Opera Bitch posted:

Ok looks like my address must still be in the list then as I haven't moved. Good to know.

When you post, there is a little questionmark icon below your avatar that will show all posts you made in this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3400714&userid=65106
You posted your address a few times, I just looked at your previous post with an address listed. Not trying to creep, trying to help.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Mr Alleyway and I are still waiting to move into our new place so although i've received a couple new letters lately I'm gonna wait on responding until we have our updated address!

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

First, thanks to everyone who has sent me mail within the past few months! I have quite the backlog. I thought I was moving, and then found out that I am not. :)

Second, I'll have a bunch of mail going out to people, soon!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
admin note: as a policy, we do not permit soliciting gofundme donations on the forums. If you have something you'd like to post, please ask the relevant mod (and, in most cases, expect a 'no'.)

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

helloooo pen pals, finally I got my poo poo together and would love to both write and receive stuff to expand my growing collection of pen pals around the world.
I live in Germany so I hope you're cool with single-handedly funding the international post agencies for this, because I am prepared.
You can send poo poo here:
Postfach/PO Box 13 03 12
50497 Cologne
Germany

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Look at that, I merely posted in here and ALREADY got a really nice letter and nice stickers and all the cool things from Keetron! Yesterday I already sent out stuff and now I feel very compelled to do some more. Thank you!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

The list has been updated! Welcome, Goons are Great, and welcome back, Opera Bitch!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I just got a great letter from Keetron and an excellent postcard from Zoesdare a minute ago. Planning on writing you both back soon and also gonna write my forums dad Goons Are Great because they're amazing and also cool.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

I fell off of this a while back due to (waives arms) but am getting back on. :toxx: Probe me for a week if I haven't posted proof of a shipment by a month from now :toxx:

If you shipped to me recently and I haven't acknowledged, my apologies!

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Hey all!

I’m 99% sure that house #3 is the one we are buying. Please still send me mail. Expect me to be mailing random odds and ends to you.

I will be forwarding my mail the day we close on the house, and will update my address here so any stragglers will reach me regardless of which address is on them.

Probably no thanksgiving cards from me this year as I will be moving and setting up house in November.

Also who are my sewing peeps? I’m cleaning out my fabric hoard.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Thank you for the spooky-season card, Zoesdare!

I need to get off my butt and start planning out my holiday card. I got some things I plan to send out with these cards, and now I've gotta come up with a design that really works with it.

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Thanks Zoesdare for the card. I got some of the the worst news of my life this weekend and was running into related issues today and was feeling extremely down so your card (and the fact y'all pronounce my town's name the same way) was a big bright spot. Thank you!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got spooky holiday greetings from lamb and 13Pandora13! Thank you both! I'll try to get responses out in a timely manner.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I got a really nice birthday card from Keetron! I hope my answer letter to our last talk made it through to you by now or at least will soon arrive.
I like the birthday card very and even though my birthday was two months ago (on August 7th), your assessment that I probably had or will have a birthday in 2021 is entirely correct! Thank you!

Recently I sent out a grand total of 21 Halloween cards across SA when I felt like I need to sustain my subforum with cards and ghosts, so I was kinda busy with that, but I'm going to send out some more for you goons, too

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got letters recently from Lamb and Zoesdare! Thank you both so much!

I’ll be replying once Mr Alleyway and I finally move to our new apartment which looks like it could be happening probably kinda likely maybe hopefully very soon (the solicitors couldn’t find the deeds to the property for the last 3 months!) So, once I know for sure what our new address is I’ll take this all up once again and will be sending out postcards and little things again

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Ghosts And Ghouls posted:

I got a really nice birthday card from Keetron! I hope my answer letter to our last talk made it through to you by now or at least will soon arrive.
I like the birthday card very and even though my birthday was two months ago (on August 7th), your assessment that I probably had or will have a birthday in 2021 is entirely correct! Thank you!

Recently I sent out a grand total of 21 Halloween cards across SA when I felt like I need to sustain my subforum with cards and ghosts, so I was kinda busy with that, but I'm going to send out some more for you goons, too

It took me a bit to figure out who you are, but GaG gave it away, thank you for the letter indeed, I'll answer once I leave my helljob in a few days and get my poo poo together. In general I suck at thanking in this forum, but Zoesdare send me a card and letter, so did Lamb (twice!) and 13Pandora13.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
I got really nice cards from lamb and 13pandora13! I sent out a stack of halloween cards and my boss was nice enough to get me some international stamps so I can finally send to my international goon darlings :D

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

aaaa i have a stack of pretty good mail starting to pile up (awesome) and responses are on the def forthcoming but like zoesdare i am also in a moving situation!!

so expect nonsense in return from me and a updated address but probably not until the beginning of november :)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I got Halloween, birthday, and goonmail from Lamb, Keetron, and 13Pandora13 . Thank you, thank you! I hope to get my act together soon to start sending out mail again!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you 13Pandora13 for spoopy mail. Thank you Keetron for the birthday card, my birthday is in August however I did just get married October 2nd so we can just make it celebratory for that

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Much thanks to Lamb for the Halloween goonmail! I'll be shipping to some lucky goon today to honor my :toxx:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thank you rear end-penny, 13Pandora13, Zoesdare, 50s Girl Groupon, Team Lunch and Keetron! I love spooky mail.

Team Lunch, I've updated your address on the list.

Would anyone in the thread like a random box of craft stuff? I am cleaning out my craft storage some time between now and January, and would rather give things to someone who can use them rather than throw them away or sell them for $1 at a garage sale. I have yarn, scrapbooking stuff, ribbon, buttons, rubber stamps...things like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Happy to take anything!
Also sent out a whole box of goon mail today, curious when they will arrive across the Atlantic