Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

coolusername posted:

Does anyone love here love Animal Crossing? I have some stickers to spare and I'm about to send off a letter batch.

Also Lamb, thank you for the post card!

I’m a nut for everything AC related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got my first Goonmail at our new apartment! Thank you Kafka’s Goldfish!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got a postcard from Goons are Great, thanks friend.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Thank you Subjunctive for the card! Summer period is always slow with mail so these are like little gems.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Sent out a raft of cards yesterday afternoon. Got a letter from Keetron today with these awesome paintings:

Yes, they are indeed mine to deal with.
They’re gonna be framed and put up on the wall.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Over the past couple weeks I've gotten quite a few cards. Thank you to everyone who's sent, it's been sooooo busy lately. All the cards really are amazing, and from so many parts of the world as well!

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

got a letter from Keetron and Poo In An Alleyway! Thank you both! I'll try and draft responses soon!

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

They’re gonna be framed and put up on the wall.

Something I consider the biggest honor and compliment one can get for their scribbles.

Upon returning from my holidays, cards were on my doormat (and on my desk): Thank you Poo in an Alleyway for the card, Kafka's Goldfish for the next level letter / artwork, coolusername for the letter and stickers, Zoesdare for the letter art and stickers.
I am a bit behind with in depth replying but will pick that up soon again when the weather cools off again. I hope you all can forgive me.

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Hey everyone! First, thanks to Lamb, Keetron, and Zoesdare for sending me stuff still. I appreciate it.

Life has been intense within the past few months with family related stuff. I apologize for falling off the face of the Earth. I have a queue of letters and stuff going out in the next week or so!

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
hello! my name is clay. recent addition to somethingawful. my interests are music (i'm a music major, send your condolences if you'd like), and video games (hollow knight + deltarune rn). i also like knitting and crochet. i like postcards etc, and i will be sending watercolor/colored pencil postcards/regular cards in return.

my po box is:

Clay Anderson
University of West Florida
32304 Campus Drive
Pensacola, Fl, 32514.

thanks!

barclayed fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 25, 2022

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

barclayed posted:

hello! my name is clay. recent addition to somethingawful. my interests are music (i'm a music major, send your condolences if you'd like) and video games(??) i like postcards and the like. i will be sending watercolor/colored pencil postcards/regular cards in return.

thanks!

Hi Clay, welcome to the thread!
Is your address complete, it seems to be missing a POBox number? Or will they find you by name?

The card I got from Team Lunch is a print quality drawing of a Gible, thank you so much!

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

32304 is the po box number- we have a weird system.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got letters this week from Zoesdare and coolusername!

e: Goons Are Great, I sent you a card without realising that your PO box has been closed for the last couple months, so my card got returned after briefly visiting Germany :smith:

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Aug 16, 2022

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Hey all.

I know I’ve been bad about writing lately, it’s been a real struggle. My 95 year old grandmother isn’t doing the best. I’m actually staying at a hotel across from her assisted living this week to spend time with her while I still can.

All that said, I would really love letters with your uplifting or funny stories. Thanks to Pershing for the pm that made me smile this morning.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Pershing, are you ok? I received a return to sender reporting your PO box was not available.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Hey goons, sorry my forward order somehow didn't work out at all, as the post office the PO box was located in got closed down and that screwed up everything. I did receive a notice of all the cards that couldn't be delivered (funny enough they bothered to do that instead of, you know, just delivering the cards), but I finally was able to order a new PO box now and as soon as I got the thing setup and paid, I'll be back to sending and receiving snail mails!!

Thank you for everyone who sent me stuff, I have a big art project I'm working on to compensate you with stuff I made!

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

I got my first postcard from Sharizard and I'm hoping to get my reply postcard in the post by the end of the week! It was super cool.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Sharizard, thank you for the card!

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
Hey all, I feel stabilized in our new house enough to put my address in. Looking forward to sending many letters to use up some fountain pen ink. No NWS, my two small daughters would not be amused. I'm interested in science-fiction, writing, home projects, and fountain pens/ink.

Matt M.
3029 55th Street
Lubbock, TX 79413

Abyss fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Sep 17, 2022

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
I've been terrible about returning goonmail, but I started painting new postcards, so a batch of those will be going out soon! Hope you like abstract art.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Got a lovely letter from Abyss the other day, thank you! I will try to write soon. Not the only person I owe a reply too I know, I've been way out of it.

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Pile of cards ready to be addressed! Cat not included.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I FINALLY did the big move, just today I signed the contract for a new PO box, got some extra convenient bonus going for goon mail, in a few days I can get my mail address in the list updated and write you all!
I already sent out a bunch of mails today, finally I'm back in the mail game!

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011

rear end-penny posted:

Got a lovely letter from Abyss the other day, thank you! I will try to write soon. Not the only person I owe a reply too I know, I've been way out of it.

I have received the reply from rear end-penny, thanks! I'll definitely send a follow up soon.

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

Sending Spooky Season cards this week- EXCEPT for international (from the US) goons who I’m waiting on postage for.

Bonus- USPS just dropped a new international stamp, so you’ll get your card later but with a fancy rear end Daisy on it.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Hello friends, I finally got everything set up again! The move is done, a new contract is signed, you can now mail me stuff to:

Goons Are Great
Pf 10 04 07
50444 Cologne
Germany

I will make new stamps with this new address and I purposely chose a central PO box that is here to stay, even if I move again.
Gonna send out new cards to guys out now, too!

lamb I'm gonna pm you, too, but please update the address thingy from the OP with my new thingy. Please no one send me stuff to the old address, the post office handling it was closed entirely so stuff sent there goes back or disappears into the nether.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Thank you for the card, Barclayed! It made it here fine.

Hah, I kept the stuff that was returned to me and will just push it into an envelope and send it again.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

lamb once again sends a plentiful Halloween bounty :)

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

I have received what is possibly the coolest assortment of Halloween goodies from lamb. I love the little ouija 6 of clubs card. It is much appreciated!

I have also received a neat space postcard from rear end-penny! Reply incoming.

Edit: As of today (10/20/2022) I have sent out replies to all of the goonmail I've received thus far. Keep an eye out!

Edit Edit: typo

barclayed fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Oct 21, 2022

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Hello, I (Bre + I) are very thankful for all the cards we've received too many to count, in fact. It was very nice to come back from St. Augustine to a new card from Lamb with a ton of amazing occult halloween spoopiness in it, pictured here:

As always, thank you guys and thank you Lamb for your cards. You guys always go above and beyond.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I'm glad everyone's getting their goonmail! I actually got my poo poo together and sent something to everyone on the list.

I've very recently received mail from Zoesdare and Pixelante, and I owe a lot of you letters.

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
I also received a bounty of Halloween stuff from lamb as well as a nice letter from Zoesdare. Thanks much and replies are on their way!

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Today, I got a card fromm Zoesdare about Dracula and farts... go figure. It came with some cute frog stickers!

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
I received a nice postcard from Pixelante. Thanks! I need to go pick up a postcard stamp that can get its way to Canada for the reply.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

In the last few days I got a postcard from Pixelante, and letters from Abyss and Barclayed! I will try and get replies out soon!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Anyone know if this year’s SASSmas thread has been set up yet?

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Anyone know if this year’s SASSmas thread has been set up yet?

It usually get stickied, so looks like not yet. It typically pops up around this week, though! I am looking forward to it again.

Abyss
Oct 29, 2011
I received a card from rear end-Penny with some cool retro stickers, a reply is on the way!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I’ve got some nice letters from Keetron, a bonanza of Halloween goodies from lamb, and a nice card from Zoesdare. Now that wedding and COVID are behind me I hope to get some more cards and mail the two that have been sitting ready to go on my entryway table for weeks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I received a letter from barclayed. a beautiful card from Mr. and Mers. Genesplicer, and an awesome Gizmo sticker from Team Lunch. Thank you all so much! Now to prepare for Krampusnacht!