Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

I've got some awesome cards during past years and I've got a load of blank cards ready. Holiday cheer is always welcome!

Astroduck

535 Harlestone Road
Duston
Northampton
Northamptonshire
England

NN5 6NX

Oh yeah, I like Videogames, Guitars and Alaskan Malamutes.

Astroduck fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Three awesome cards from Eumenidy, Miryel and Team Lunch

Thanks guys!

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Woke up today to find two more cards from Apostate and Jendawn13.
Thank you guys!

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Astroduck
535 Harlestone Road
Duston
Northampton
Northamptonshire
England
NN5 6NX

I've got a pile of cards and a load of stamps. I'll get started writing tonight.
Expect stickers, origami and whatever.

Goon mail is one of best parts of the holiday season! :3:

Astroduck fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 30, 2012

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

kafkasgoldfish posted:

I'm also wondering if there are any fans of the following: Daria, "Anchorman", Aqua Teen Hunger Force, old school horror flicks and "Ghostbusters".

I am a huge fan of old school horror flicks. That's the best kind of flick there is!

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Getting ready to send out another round of cards. Any fans of the following: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Watchmen, X-men, Scooby Doo, Portal, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Dr. Who or LOTR? This will help me figure out what kind of goodies to send!

Labyrinth is one of the best movies ever made. I will fight whoever disagrees.

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Thanks to Kafka's Goldfish, DLAO, Apostate and blinkeve1826 for their awesome cards, stickers, bookmarks and cross stitches. :D

Watched over by the Big G himself.

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Thank you Opera Bitch for the awesome card!

Yes, I have seen Monster Squad. Many Times. It is awesome and I own it on DVD. :cool:

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Thank you to Opera Bitch and DLAO for the awesome cards and stuff!

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Astroduck
535 Harlestone Road
Duston
Northampton
England
UK
NN5 6NX

My 4th year sending out Christmas cards! Goon mail is the best part of the holiday season.
I'll try and send one to everybody on this page and the next few pages.

Astroduck fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Dec 3, 2013

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Thanks to Jimmydafish and Stuffins for the awesome cards! Mine should hopefully arrive for New Years going by our terrible post.

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

I just received an amazing card and cross stitch from Kafka's Goldfish today. Says it was sent the 17th of Jan. I'm sorry the post here is terrible and slow. :blush:

To answer your question, yes. I did get your Labyrinth cross stitch last year, it is awesome and still on display on my shelf! I'll post a picture when I find my Camera.

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

I can't believe I almost forgot about this thread. I've sent and received so many awesome cards over the past couple of years. Can you put me back on the list at least for Christmas and New years? I just found a big box of cards and am definitely gonna send a load out now.

Astroduck
535 Harlestone Road
Duston
Northampton
England
UK
NN56NX

Feel free to send me some Christmas cheer too.

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Received cards from Stuffins and Team Lunch today. Thanks guys!

I sent off some cards earlier in the week and I'm gonna send a couple more tomorrow. I hope you get them before New Year. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Thanks Lamb for the Valentines Card! (I forgot it was even V-day :( )