Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Though they won't admit it, women were much happier when all they had to do was bake shit and pump out babies.
My husband and I need some Goonmas Cheer!

PezMaster and Killamajig
503-5051 Lougheed HWY
Burnaby, BC
V5B 4T5
Canada

Love stickers and awkward drawings/doodles/art. Dislike sparkles. I'm still finding them from last year's Goon cards (from, like, two years ago. Way to go goons. You are the best).

I have a pack of Canadian and American stamps ready and waiting. I will also hopefully con some of my weird grade 6 students to draw silly things for you. Yessssss.

(Also, my birfday is November 24th :3:)

PezMaster fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Nov 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Though they won't admit it, women were much happier when all they had to do was bake shit and pump out babies.

I received a horde of kitties from Kafka's Goldfish. Also, some badass short story trivia cards (What game is that from, by the way?). And an octopus. Thanks! Funny enough, I sent you a pre-holiday card about the same time you did, so it should be getting there soon. Of course, we're relying on the Canadian Post . . .

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Thermophonic Joy posted:

This thread has picked up like crazy! So many goons!

My goonmas cheer is heading out on Monday morning. This is an advanced confetti warning. I'll try to write it on the envelope too. It's gonna be a Christ-mess! :lol:

I was wondering if my mail got to you? I sent it out a while ago - if it got lost in the Canadian post, let me know and I'll send you off another one (with bonus weight loss congrats!)

So glad you got yours Rythe and Party Hat! I also sent something to Kafka's Goldfish, Locutus of Bald, and Genesplicer. Let me know if they arrive! If not, I guess I've got to put less bees in my packaging so the letters don't fly away :ohdear:

Report Cards are done, that means CARDS FOR EVERYONE!

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Thank you for sending me something! I'm sorry, it hasn't arrived yet. You don't have to send anything else, I'm sure it'll show up eventually. :ohdearsass:

I don't think it'll show up - I sent it early in November, and I only live a ferry ride away :( Stupid Canada Post.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Me too! Thanks Fluffy Bunnies! I'm pretty sure you were the one to hit me with the mega sparkles a couple of years back, so I was pretty careful opening it. Nothing in there but a card, love, and a bit of Great Dane hair - My carpets are saved!

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

I got a postcard/headshot/ bunch of awkward drawings/birthday wishes/xmas trees from blinkeve1826! We made your picture more festive and put a little santa hat on ya :)

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

kafkasgoldfish posted:

PezMaster sent me a great letter full of artistic greatness:

I love how fabulous the super hero is and the crayon colour metropolis in the back ground.

Included in the letter was this!

I can't draw for the life of me, so rather than ruin the picture I put a cross stitch I made on the face.

On the back I discovered this:

I will use this as a writing prompt and let you know what I come up with.

I'm so glad my letter got to you - I'll show my student/artist the picture of your cross stitch. He'll be over the moon!

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Would it be ok if I included it in the reply card I send to you? Maybe he would like it in exchange for the mega awesome drawing he sent me.

Seeing as he is a mini goon (draws rage faces, plays minecraft, is creeped out by slenderman, etc), he would LOVE it. He's actually one of my special needs kids whose only outlet is his art. When I told him I was sending out letters to people all over the world, he volunteered to draw in hopes of getting some drawings back. A special awesome face cross stitch would seriously make his day :)

(His name is Abdullah if any one else wants to draw him some goon art!)

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Things I have found out about Rythe:

A) He has the COOLEST STICKERS EVER
B) He has fine taste in table top gaming cards

(Thanks Rythe!)

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Disargeria posted:

Who wants Harry Potter postcards!!

I do, but only if there is a ridiculous piece of badly written fan fiction on the back :colbert:

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Got a lovely snatter card from nonpromqueen and a small child! How did you know Killamajig and I love fart jokes so much?? :butt: Yay!

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

DLAO posted:

Oh, but I DID get one from Pez Master which I ADORED especially with the drawing and everything else! I have to go buy more stamps, but yours will be going out NEXT WEEK! :-)

Yay!

Also, Thermophonic Joy, don't you worry! Your card got over to the mainland just fine!

Killamajig is going to colour the poo poo out of that Star Wars picture. And I want to stick all those vegan stickers on my weight lifting belt - 'cause I'm seriously powered by tofu. So much tofu.

Thank you so much! I still feel bad the original card I sent you in November never made it across to the island. So I'll try again. If that doesn't work, we're coming over to Vic (for Christmas with the In-Laws). I will send you a mother loving postcard from motherfucking Victoria itself if I have to!

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

AuntBuck posted:

Hey PezMaster, would it be cool to send a card to your class?

They would love it - any art you'd like to draw them would be much loved as well. A note, though: it's a Muslim school, so we can't do anything Christmas. Winter/snow/snowflakes is fine though!

I got a poo poo tonne of mail. YAY!

The first lot was from Team Lunch, Vixenella and Alkaphanel (did you ever get my card BC buddies?) and Cardboard Robot. I forgot where that Lisa Frank sticker came from - but you are my hero. Goddamn I love the poo poo out of Lisa Frank. The origami fishie is going to one of my students - if I can find it. I'm p. sure Killamajig nabbed it. Also, that owl card cracked me up. Those are the derpest things ever :3:

Second load came from Party Hat and Kafka's Goldfish. Party Hat, the best part of your card was that little spiderman parked up on top of the tree. He gives no fucks. Kafka's Goldfish - you blew my mind. Killamajig has claimed the adorable whiskey as his own (the bastard) and what you made for Abdullah will seriously make him cry. All he talks about is flippin' mindcraft. I think you may get a billion weirdo drawings from him - I'm going to have a hard time getting him to do homework after this!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, especially those of you who've included a little thing or two I can take to my classroom. My students always need a little pick-me-up :)

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Sending out my last couple Christmas cards today because I still have some Xmas colour book pages left over. I'll be gone for the next couple of weeks, so if anyone sent me cards, thank you in advance - I'll gather them all up in January.

I've got some stamps left over - it's too late for Christmas, but if anyone would like postcards from the Pacific Northwest (I'm visiting Victoria, Seattle, and Portland this holiday), let me know! I'll be seeing the King Tut exhibit in SeaTown, so maybe I can grab something from there. Also, I will find something with a bird on it from Portland.

Speaking of Vic, Thermophonic Joy: Did you get my second Christmas Card yet? I sent it a week ago, so I'm starting to think there is a black hole in between the main land and the island. If you didn't get it yet, I am sending you a post card from inside Victoria, goddamnit.

I see we're all talking about Feburary already - lamb, would you make a new thread for the new year? I almost didn't join in on this one because I thought I would be too late. It might be nice to get some fresh blood :)

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Rythe posted:

You are good to go Team Lunch, I should have reserved one for you regardless since your Christmas stuff was awesome, you where number 9 and Tremors is number 10, I got two more left unless I find more pieces in my collection.

A Lego Valentine's Day would make Killamajig swoon. He's already grumbling that we didn't get the Lego advent calendar this year.

I got some post cards for Christmas, but they would be better for mother's day and not Valentine's. Hmm.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Thermophonic Joy posted:

First up is PezMaster, who sent me an awesome goonmas card (containing BEES!), and who's husband made me snort eggnog up my nose with his hilarious colouring of a Christmas turkey. I did eat turkey this year, and I DID think of that picture. Thoroughly creepy.

We just went shopping at Target (God you Americans are so lucky, that place is the bee's knees) and picked up a 120 count of crayons and an incredibly stupid Pony colouring book to defile. Also, a poo poo ton of stickers and valentines day cards. :getin:

Tried to find a cheap lego advent calender but there are none to be found. Poor Killamajig. Hopefully the stupid colour books and crayons will make up for it :)

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Paradox Personified posted:

Gonna send you some actual trigona minima knees, in a small ziploc bag.
Happy early Suicide-if-you're-single Day.

That would be the cutest mail ever :3:

Gettin' hammered tonight at a brewery/hotel. Postcards were bought, and drunken ramblings will be scribbled out and sent forth.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

genesplicer posted:

Why, yes, I did. I didn't mention it earlier, Sorry, I thought I did. I have to say, you are truly sick, allowing your students to draw Slenderman.
I thought I was the only one who did that.

And I must also add that the Archie/Breaking Bad mashup was also frightening.

Thanks!

I'm actually the horrible teacher who lets their students draw slenderman. That's an Abdullah original (the same kid who drew stuff for Kafka's Goldfish). He loves that slender game almost as much as he loves Mindcraft. One day I will tell him I saw Slenderman born (God, how long ago was that thread??).

Also, I love to deface Archie's :) Glad you got my card!

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Dushkani posted:

Since I didn't look at that photo big, I thought it was an Archie comic crossing over with Mythbusters.

Now you've given me an idea of what to do with all those other Archies. No comic will be safe!

Looks like I've gathered up about 10 drunken postcards. I apologize in advance if you get one - if you can't read it let me know and I'll try my best to translate.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Picked up my mail that was held over from Christmas yesterday - BOOM GOON LOVIN' ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Aunt Buck sent me a big ol' sparkly card and a bunch of stickers for my students. Gave them out today and there were at least two girls who had stickers all over their faces by lunch time. Lamb provided me with some awesome ghostbuster cards (p sure I had a whole set of them when I was a kid!) and some neato tea (I've never thought of sending tea through the mail like that) among other things. DLAO provided us with a new sparkly ornament and a cute crane (which has already been claimed by one of my students). Fellow teacher Genesplicer sent monkeys. So many monkeys. A pictures of two kitties came from the lovely marlowe can you go(you're on my valentine's list, missy). And, last but not least, an awesome little beaded bracelet from Opera Bitch. I'll be attaching that to my school bag :) Thank you so much, everyone! I've got to figure out what to do with all these cards - hmm . . .

My students are doodling in their free time, Killamajig has coloured up a storm, and I've ordered some really amazingly cute Star Wars and Avengers cards over Scholastic (I love being a teacher). Can't wait!

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Paradox Personified posted:

Sendin' some Cajun love your way guys, have a good da-WAIT WHAT GOURMET DONUTS?!! How could you not duct tape one to the postcard? I take it back you're horrible people go away stop it.

Those, my friends, are not just donuts. Those are Voodoo Donuts. They are magical. And they are open 24hrs. And they have donuts shaped like penises. Also, Triple Chocolate Penetration.

Rythe posted:

How much time should I give my cards/gifts if I am sending them from Texas to our Canadian goons? I know stuff takes a bit of extra time to get there and I want all of the packages to get to you guys all around the same time and need to know how much sooner I should send the Canadian packages out compared to the packages for the USA goons.

I also got your creepy postcard to Pez Master and now I can safely say I have meet somebody with worse hand writing then myself, the wife and I was able to decipher about 3/4 the post card. Regardless on that I love the creepy three eyed thing on the front and getting something hand written is always amazing.

Give stuff for us Canadians about at least a half of a work week (more likely a full one). From the looks of it, it takes about 2+ weeks for things to show up from my hands to you goons down south.

Sorry about the writing. I do have horrible script, but you probably caught me somewhere in between glass of wine #8 and #11, so that made it all the more "creative".

Opera Bitch posted:

I feel so honored to be a recipient of one of PezMaster's drunken postcards. At first I was like "WTF is this goon rambling about? Did he/she send me a card intended for someone else?" Then I saw who it was from. I figure I can best respond via a note card with the original note written in it, and my response. Thanks for the laugh!

I'm glad you're going to respond - I have no memory of most of those post cards, so seeing the original note and your response will be hilarious. I do remember babbling a lot about Daniel Day Lewis - was that one yours?

Dushkani posted:

Pezmaster Were the fries good? They sounded like they were good.

I don't remember much, but I do remember those goddamn fries. Goddamn. I don't liked fried things, but they were calling to me like little salted angels covered in ketchup. :h:

Killamajig and I will be heading down to Seattle this weekend for our own little Christmas vacation (the ones we had with our families were far too stressful to be called "vacations"). We will be bringing a couple of bottles of wine/bubbly down with us - More drunken postcards anyone?

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Thermophonic Joy posted:

I can't seem to find Valentine's that are goony enough this year! Where are you guys finding them all?

I'm sending out these :3: I also got really stupid glittery Avengers ones from a Hallmark that was closing down.

I apologize for anyone who gets my last set of drunk postcards (and I hope they get to you safely). I not only wrote them drunk, but payed for postage and sent them off while drunk. Forgive me US postal service, I do not know how stamps work :(

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

I got a Wiener Christmas card from 13Pandora13 - Wanna pet those dogs!

panorama_change posted:

Got this awesome postcard from PezMaster. Thanks!!

Glad it got to you! Also, Bluffernutter? I don't even.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

I received two post cards - one form Pitgoddess (with silly ghosts that made me giggle) and the other from Disarseria (and now Killamajig is begging me to go to Harry Potter land this summer). I also got hit with a Opera Bitch confetti bomb - which is still all over our apartment elevator. So, really Opera Bitch, you spread Valentine's Day joy to everyone in our building :h:

I'll be working on all my valentines this weekend/week. Killamajig is out of town for a while on a conference, so I may or may not write erotic fan fiction to everyone on my goon mail list to try and woo a new short term SO. :pervert:

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Dearest Opera Bitch:

:canada:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184:canada:

(You warmed the cockles of my frozen Canadian heart with your letter. Thank you for going over my drunken post card. I remember nothing)

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Team Lunch posted:

Shoozy Sent recipes for food!

I got a Shoozy card too! It looks like you and I go shopping at the same Target $1 bin, because we've got the same Valentine's day cards. I ran out and got a pretty sparkly birdie one today just special for you, though, and will send it out soon. :h: Also, saving the brownies for dirty bulk season (Killamajig favourite season).

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Lamb, Rythe, Vixenella, Thermophonic Joy - your cards are beautiful and you are beautiful. Rythe, Killamajig's heart lego is up in his office, so he feels the goon love every day. :h:

I'm glad my erotic fan fiction is pleasing to those who received it. I've got more to send, but have a couple deadlines to get through first before I have some extra free time. That just means random stupid Valentines all February long! Yay!

Also, will be heading to Seattle again at the end of the month (Emerald City Comic Con), so there are more chances for yet another round of drunken post cards. Hopefully this time I'll be able to put the stamps on properly, because it seems only half of you got the ones I sent out last time around. But I guess that's the charm of drunk postcarding - you never know where or when (or in what condition) they'll show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

I'm sorry I haven't caught up with all the valentine's cards! I got a few more from Kafka's Goldfish, Panorama_Change, dushkani, team lunch, and a couple more (I love you all!). Today I actually got two cards sent back to me - Shoozy and Rythe. My stupid handwriting must have messed something up :(

I haven't gotten to send out much else - Life has been catching up with me (Comic con season and report cards!). I'm heading down to Seattle this weekend, so I'll hopefully get to send out more drunken post cards to those of you who haven't gotten anything from me yet!

PezMaster fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Mar 1, 2013