Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.
I would love some Christmas cheer :) would anyone in the US fancy doing a candy exchange? I done one a couple of years back and it was amazing!

Dominique M
13 Glenhuntly Road
Port Glasgow
Inverclyde
Scotland
PA14 5LA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

Bengy posted:

Bijan A
3100 Saint Paul Street Apt. 106
Baltimore, MD 21218
USA

I'm down to do a candy exchange tiddlez. I'll PM you and we can work out what kind of candies to exchange!

Rufus En Fuego posted:

I'd be down with that, too. My grandparents did a tour of Scotland and brought me back some weird little pepperminty/toffee snails in a tin. I think I ate them all in one sitting.

In exchange you shall receive weird Mexican candy, and possibly lollipops with scorpions in them.

Unexpected Road posted:

My boyfriend is Scottish, and so giving him Scottish candy for his birthday in January would be awesome. I am so down with this.

I've PM'd Bengy back already, but this is awesome. I can't do all three at once, but if you guys don't mind me sending it out to you in a couple weeks time that would be awesome. I'll start with Bengy since he replied first. How does that sound?

Unexpected Road, is there anything in particular you'd like to request? Or shall I just go with what I consider to be Scottish candy?

I am excited!

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

Unexpected Road posted:

Anything that's extremely Scottish. Take your time with the exchange; it'll give me time to see what kind of candy he misses from Scotland.

What would you like in return? I have access to American candies (obviously) as well as German candy.

Ok sounds good. I am totally craving some Nerds, as I can't get enough of them. I already asked Bengy for some, but seriously they are my favourite thing and you just can't get them over here. Other than that I'd be happy with anything! Will let you know when I am going to be getting your package ready.

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.
thank you Hemlock ! for sending me my first Christmas Card of 2011 :) I loved it!

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.
I got a really awesome card in the post on saturday morning from WWC, shelley! Is that When Worlds Collide? :) thank you so much, it really really made my day! I will save photos to see if I get any more mail.

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

The Peacock posted:

Thanks to tiddlez and Aulus for the awesome cards! Hopefully some of you get mine soon!

i can't believe your card got there before christmas. I sent it after the mailing deadline for overseas! :) JOY!

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.
Rufus en fuego

I just want to say a huuuuge thank you to you for the candy! I have ate far too many oatmeal creme pies and nerds. It was so exciting when the postie dropped off the package!

I can't wait to send yours back :)

Also, thank you lamb and unexpected road for the cards. Will be sending unexpected roads candy at the same time as Rufus' stuff!

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

Rufus En Fuego posted:

:ohdear:

I'd love to take credit for that, but it wasn't me!

Oh, poo poo! Seriously? Haha I just presumed it was you since you messaged me the other week!

Bengy

Thank you so so muchfor the candy! And sorry i thought the package was from Rufus! I have seriously ate far too many oatmeal creme pies and nerds. It was one of the best bits of mail ever!

I'll be sending you stuff back in the next week!

tiddlez fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jan 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.
I have been the worst ever at replying to this thread with all the awesome mail I've received over the past months. It just has felt like theres been one thing after another thats caused me to have no time for responding and sending out the mail I promised I would.

I want to say a big sorry and thankyou to Bengy and Rufus En Fuego especially. Bengy sent me the BEST candy box I have ever seen. I have scoffed the whole lot. The nerds are still keeping me going. I'm sorry for how much I have sucked at sending yours, money has been such a crapper the past few months. I've been buying bits and pieces for it but have been putting it off and off in hope that one week I will have extra money left over to send it. It will be sent soon, I promise.

And the candy I received from Rufus was so random I laughed for ages. I had no idea what to do with some of it but really enjoyed how weird and wonderful it all was.

Please don't hate me guys, I will definitely be sending you some scottish goodness as soon as I can.

And also, I've had lovely mail from Palette Swap and Lamb, and a few others. Palette Swap, your mail really made me smile. I'm so glad you enjoyed your secret santa gift!