Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Lefou, I'm afraid I've been eating... you.
My partner (Mniot) and I loved filling our front door with goon cards last year -so please send us some more! We are soon to be new parents (baby-goon expected Jan 4), we like weird art, crafty things, interesting local ephemera, and robots. We'll send out cards to a mix of nearby and international goons. Yay mail!

Crazy Old Clarice, Mniot, and baby-goon
211 S Ellwood Ave
Baltimore MD 21224
USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

SHSrunner09, Rather Tonic, TheNinjaScotsman thank you for the fabulous Goonmas cards. They have made our front door so much more festive!

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Please be my pen pal?

Clarice, Mr. Clarice, & babby
211 S. Ellwood Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224
US

We had a blast with this last year and can't wait to send some lucky goons a little bit of Baltimore (you too can live The Wire!).

We like robots, science, and random weirdness. :)

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

I have a backlog of non-Christmas postcards if anyone is interested in non-Holiday related cheer.

Some are from my own vacations, some are from tourist shops in my former city (DC), some are random old postcards purchases from a second hand store. All will have handwritten goon tidings though. Who knows what you might receive?

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

DLAO we received your most excellent card in the mail today. So despite the fact that was 70 degrees out today, it is starting to feel like Christmas time. And babby enjoyed your poetic description of the holidays. Thanks!

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

A big thank you to 13Pandora13, Rythe, and family, and Andaley for some most excellent holiday cheer. We were away for a week and came back to a stack of mail which included your cards. It was the most fun we have had opening mail in a long time. Thanks!!

Goons are the best -- we have received more goon cards than family cards. Thanks for making our holidays festive, hon.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

I think I will hang around for Valentine's Day. The Goonmas cards are so fantastic, I can't imagine how wonderful the Valentine's cards will be.

Much thanks to:
panorma change for the festive holiday cheer
Tempura Wizard for a most incredibly dark and retro styled card
Team Lunch for stickers, a Batman activity page, AND an origami fish (you have inspired me to try to learn the ancient art of paper folding)
Kafka's Goldfish Mr. Clarice and I were blown away my your incredible cross-stitch. This weekend I am going to look for the perfect frame because that bad boy is going up on our wall!

Merry Goonmas to you all.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Thank you marlowe, Jimmy da Fish, and lamb for the awesome Christmas cheer!

Lamb, Mr. Clarice and I love all the little Christmas paraphernalia you included. His favorite was the band-aid, mine, the light up tree. And I have no doubt that babby will love the sticky green snowman when he wakes up tomorrow. Thanks!

Merry Goon-mas to you!

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Thank you IM Jack for the Christmas cheer!

kittentits we loved getting Norweign mail, awesome! Mr. Clarice and I will definitely sent your nieces back some US mail. Happy New Year.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Opera Bitch posted:

Did I send you two cards? The red one with the bird on it and the frog one were both stationary I bought: I am totally not a stalker and I must have forgot I already sent you a card when the second one went out. Oh well, they are pretty to look at at least!

Opera Bitch, you might not be Team Lunch's stalker, but I think you are mine ... congrats on figuring out Mr. Clarice's secret identify SA name! We loved your seasonal card, and plan to send you back something for Valentine's Day. Thanks!

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Geektox posted:

I'm going off to the Asian market tomorrow, if I can find them, would anyone like some Chinese New Year red envelopes/treats?

Ooooh.... I do! Please, please pick me!

I am having a hard time choosing between hello kitty and MLP valentines. MLP is probably goonier, right?

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Opera Bitch posted:

That sounds great! I finished my cards today, and plan to send them out as soon as my PO gets its V-day stamps in stock.

EDIT: I was thinking about it, and for those of you planning on sending out Valentine's cards, can I ask that some be sent to my mom? She got out of a ten plus year relationship last year that wasn't going anywhere, with a guy who was pretty selfish for most of it. I'd love for her to actually get something in time for Valentine's day this year. All I ask is that you keep it clean. I would really appreciate it and I know she would find it funny.

Donna
C/O Naomi D.
27B Macdoughnough St.
Plattsburgh, NY 12901

Tomorrow I will be in the touristy part of the city and will pick up something kitchy and awesome to send your mom.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

I now have Valentines, stickers, and a cool extra surprise. I'll be working on putting things together this weekend and will get them in the mail after the inauguration. Yay, mail!

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Thanks Opera Bitch and TempuraWizard for the excellent cards. Opera Bitch, the stickers were super cute (and excellent representations of the three of us!). TempuraWizard, we are having an excellent year of the snake, thank you. Baby Clarice is having his best year of the snake, ever!

Stupid cold weather means I have chickened out on getting our cards mailed. Tomorrow it will be warm enough to walk to the post office -- it is the first thing on my to do list.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

Goodness do you! The mailman just came like 10 minutes ago with a Valentine's card just for me. Stephen Hawking tells me I make space-time stand still :allears: Thanks! I plan on sending out some mail, valentine's or otherwise, this weekend. Any non-Brit goons want anything particularly British turning up in their mailbox?

If I received British mail, you would be my favourite valentine (see what I did there!)

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Any birthdays coming up?

Tremors we are almost birthday buddies, mine is 3/5! But since Kafka already sent me the most awesome cross-stitch ever(tm) for Christmas, you should totally receive an awesome one for March birthday season.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

I owe lots of (very belated!) thanks to team lunch, marlowe, Kafka's Goldfish, DLAO, Thermophonic Joy, lamb, the Genesplicers, and goons from Norway, Japan, and UK (who sent us some amazing chocolates!) for wonderful Valentine's and St. Patrick's mail. Please know that your letters have made us feel very loved, and we are sorry to have not responded; life just got a little overwhelming.

But now things have calmed down, Mr. Clarice got a new (and better paying job!), we will be moving closer to family, and things are generally good. We are in the middle of packing a house (with a toddler who unpacks everything), but in about a month we should be in our new place and then I'll get back into the letter writing swing. Until then, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you all.

Thanks!
The Clarice clan

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

We have moved from the Old Line State to the Bay State and are settled in enough to start sending goon mail again!

The new address for the Clarice family is:
17 Captain Parker Arms #12
Lexington, MA 02421

Yay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

A big thanks to Kafka's Goldfish and frenchnewwave. It was great to get some mail unrelated to moving! Expect some sweet, patriotic mail in return!