Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

This was a hoot last year.....I kept all the cards and was looking through them last weekend when I dug out the decorations.

meriruka
1010 Peaks Trl.
Nathalie, VA 24577

I'll send stuff to 25 people or so and return stuff to everyone who sends to me.

Please keep it relatively clean
love chicken stuff

meriruka fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Nov 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Got my V-day stuff ready & saw I fell off the list
Please add me back on......

meriruka
1010 Peaks Trl.
Nathalie, VA 24577

please no gross stuff.....

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Thanks to Rufus en Fuego, lamb & IMJack ! Really brightened up an otherwise crappy day.
Have got a few more to send today even though they're late.......

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Got two very battered but very welcome cards from the pit godess & Aunt Buck yesterday. I get lots of mangled mail - I'm thinking the local post office hates me for some reason - it's starting to feel personal.

meriruka fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Mar 6, 2012

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Just got a fun pile of St. P's Day goodies from Lamb. Thanks!
I don't know where everybody finds this good stuff, but I live in a really rural area - not exactly a shopping mecca. Gotta break out the construtction paper and get crafty I guess.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Thanks so much to THERMOPHONIC JOY for the envelope full of goodies:

I've been putting stickers all over everything!

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

I'd like to be back on the list for the Christmas mail.......I've got some silly trinkets to send.

meriruka
1010 Peak's Trl.
Nathalie, VA 24577

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

Thanks to Shoozy & Team Lunch for the fun V-Day stuff.
Finally sent mine out yesterday which is better than I did at Christmas........