Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force
I'm up for some goon mail. I have way too much ink and paper that needs to be used so I can buy more pens, ink and paper. I'd also love to find some penpals so if anyone wants a letter from me just say so.

My address is:
Kristina
P.O. Box 30173
Cincinnati, OH 45230

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I finally got to my po box today after almost a week and I had mail from 13Pandora13, kafkas goldfish and frenchnewwave. Thanks! Responses should be out by monday.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I'll be shameless too. My birthday is in a week and I'm turning 30

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
Thanks for the birthday mail from Mizufusion and Niemat. 30 isn't so bad :)

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I just ordered a bunch of Halloween postcards, I hope to send them out this weekend. I'm just going to randomly pick names from the list unless people request one.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I was sent a postcard from Genesplicer too with a task to look up his favorite race horse. It lead me to this video of the race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqj2hkbDnyM

Thanks for the laugh Genesplicer

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I've recived Halloween mail from Lamb, Brotato and mysa09. Pop Rocks and a Mummy eraser were some of the highlights. I hadn't had Pop Rocks in years (maybe decades?) so that was a trip. Also mysa the necklace broke :( both the string and some of the wooden beads. Thanks everyone!

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I don't think this was posted here yet. For all you US Harry potter fans.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/productDetailSingleSku.jsp?productId=S_471104&categoryId=subcatS_S_NewStamps

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007

Senior Scarybagels posted:

I get confused on stamps, would two First class stamps suffice to mail to Canada?

From the US? No, it's $1.10 for the first 2 ounces and forever stamps are $.46 each

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007

Team Lunch posted:

Today I dodged one glitter bomb (OperaBitch) and took one full on (LADYFLAAAAAAAASH!!!!). Apartment is very festive now- did all of the decorating in about 30 seconds with your help. Sent out some cards and still planning on sending more :)

You were the unfortunate last card in the stack and got all the glitter that was left in the container. I've been wondering how it went.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
Super late but thanks for all the Christmas cards. I got a hand drawn/painted krampus from the abominable snow. Cards from Aunt buck, Ravenicus, Andaley DLAO, IMJack, Shenanigans luck, Jimmy da fish, Marlowe (pen pal letter coming soon), Team lunch (2 cards), the pitgoddess, mysa09, lamb, Snoozy, 13Pandora13, Etar, Brotato and one more that I put somewhere, now I forget where. Thanks every one for making my mailbox so cheery.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007

lamb posted:

The list has been updated.

Does anyone have interest in Harry Potter and/or cats? I'm working on putting some mailings together :)

Both for me too :)

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I got the best cross stitch from Kafka's goldfish. It will look awesome in the nursery.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
double yay, Harry Potter! I got the Genesplicers postcard hypnotizing me to give more money to lowtax. Seems appropriate after this week :)

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
Oh man I totally forgot there were birthdays on the list. Gotta start paying attention. Also got a postcard from kafka's goldfish today and a card from abominable snow awhile ago. Probably others in my reply to stack (lamb sorry I'm such a slacker) Thanks all!

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007

lamb posted:

In preparation for Halloween, I've updated the list to remove anyone who hasn't posted in a while, and added and changed addresses for anyone who's made requests. If you've fallen off the list and want back on, just let me know. If I overlooked adding you/editing your address, please let me know too.

http://sideolamb.squarespace.com/goonstuff/. The password is goonlove.

Is it just me/my tablet or is the list down? never mind it's working for me now :)

lady flash fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 27, 2014

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I just sent off a bunch of Halloween mail. I didn't have supplies for everyone but I think I sent to over half the list. I almost waited to send until the Batman stamps were released next week. They look awesome.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007

mysa09 posted:

Did anyone get my confetti filled Halloween cards yet? :ohdear:

I got one yesterday, along with cards from team lunch, stuffins and Julet Esqu.

Thanks all!

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007

genesplicer posted:

These make me sad. Remember that the law states that people have to be dead before they can appear on postage stamps.

They changed those rules. Living people can be on stamps now.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I saw this today and thought of you, TheAbominableSnow. http://laughingsquid.com/monsters-in-america-a-cryptozoological-map-of-the-united-states-featuring-legendary-creatures-from-across-america/

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I got cards from lots of people. Thanks all! The holidays were too crazy to send anything out but I have plans to send out some winter mail which might turn into Valentine's mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I'm hoping to get a few out this year, having a toddler and newborn makes free time a luxury I don't often have.