Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tehlad
Mar 11, 2008

Just another day on the job
I've been meaning to sign up for this and finally getting around to it.
My girlfriend is so excited to make cards too! Things to expect: Hand-made cards, STICKERS!, cool drawings(not cool drawings), and lots of holiday cheer!

Luis D. and Lillian R.
3113 Meadow Ridge Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tehlad
Mar 11, 2008

Just another day on the job
Finally getting back into the groove after the holidays and wanted to pop in here and say thank you to all the people who sent my girlfriend and I cards.

In no particular order: Team Lunch, Tinydryad, AuntBuck, The Ninja Scotsman, Tendai, Zombiesharks, Marsattacks, IMJack.
Also forgive me if I misspelled your forum name, some of you guys have a doctors handwriting. :3: