Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Yeah, why not?

The Schwa
3 Beverley Grove
Paparangi
Wellington 6037
New Zealand

I can't promise anything particularly jazzy! But there's gently caress-all to do at work. I'll try and include something interesting.

e: oh! send me cool pictures of where you live or something, my desk is boring! also I like beer, so you could send coasters or stickers from breweries or something.

The Schwa fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Oct 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

That was me, I put my forums handle on most of them but I guess I missed that one.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I got a card from Party Hat ! Posting pictures from my phone is hard though :saddowns: I sent one to you already so it should be on the way, but it is only a postcard so I will send a proper reply to this one. With stickers!

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I got mail from lamb and Brotato, thanks goons! Replies coming out soon :)

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Ashendar posted:

someone-from-new-zealand-whose-name-i-cant-read

That is me :)

In other news, I finally got and wrote in cards! Heading to the postshop today to send them. Cards heading to lamb, Brotato, Party Hat and Invalid Octopus.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Goonmail from Kafka's Goldfish! I wish I was that crafty. Reply will be on its way presently :)

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I would be super keen for mail from Mexico!

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I have a new address! As of next weekend it's:

Hannah T
89 Coromandel Street
Newtown
Wellington 6021
New Zealand

Any mail sent to my old address will still get to me :) I'm looking forward to sending out some Christmas mail!

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I too am posting tomorrow! I hope y'all don't mind getting Christmas cards in like February.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

So many thanks to give! I got goonmail from lady flash, Stuffins, party hat, Shoozy, nonpromqueen, Shenanigansluck, the Genesplicers, marlowe, lamb, Etar (?), Brotato, and one I can't read (but it's very pretty)!

Valentines Day mail will be going out once I get my poo poo together :haw:

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I would have checked the return address against the list here but I'm on my phone :(

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

^^ Goes for me too. My flatmate (also a goon although he's not here much any more) reviewed the envelope :

"- does not have a drawing of Dickbutt
- no mention of stairs
- does not appear to contain snack foods

Goonmail rating: 3/10, would not reply"

He's just jealous. Thanks Lamb! I'll try to get sorted for the next lot. What's up next? Easter?

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

lamb posted:

The Schwa, what type of snack foods was your roommate hoping for? I will be sure to include dickbutt on the next thing I send you.

I have no idea. I think they'd make your costs go way up and might get seized by Customs anyway! I'll be sure to show him Dickbutt when it arrives though. I'll be excited (and jealous) to get summer-themed mail, nothing interesting happens here in winter so I'll have to think of something else.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Yay I got a card from the Genesplicers :3 thanks! I had to kick one of my flatmates out today, so the card really cheered me up.

Sorry I've been useless about keeping up with the thread!

vv spontaneous combustion :)

The Schwa fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 28, 2014

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Yay, I haven't posted here in forever but I got Halloween mails from lamb and Ceramic Pig. Thank you :3:

I'm going to look out for summery Christmas things to appear incongruously in northern hemisphere letterboxes.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Thanks so much to everyone who sent me Christmas goonlove :3: I took a bunch to my mum's house over the break, so I don't have a list.

lamb, would you mind taking me off the list for a bit? I can't really afford to send a lot of international mail right now, and I'm wracked with guilt at receiving so much amazing mail without sending anything out.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I guess I would still like to send things occasionally :kimchi:

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

vv thank you!

The Schwa fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jan 31, 2015

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Sweet goonmail from lamb and the Genesplicers!

I also got a mystery letter inside my letter from lamb! For some people in Invercargill, NZ, from an address in St Joseph, MO. I'm just gonna send it on... lucky for them, because it's not stamped right. Good deed for the day sorted.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I'd love a postcard from NOLA, I miss it there so much. Be sure to get out of the Quarter for a bit :)

vv yes please :3:

The Schwa fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Mar 10, 2015

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

That sounds great. Have an amazing time!

I also got mail from Julet Esqu. My bedroom floor looks very festive now :)

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Ooh, my thanks to lamb too for the NOLA postcard. It made my little heart hurt, I miss the city so much!

In other news, I'm moving too! I know I'm pretty useless at sending mail out, and that won't change (saving money for a Europe trip), but I love getting goonmail, so if anyone feels inspired, I'll now be at:

The Schwa (or Hannah)
3 Beverley Grove
Paparangi
Wellington 6037
New Zealand

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I too got a Christmas card from 13Pandora13! Thank you!

I'm not really in a position to send cards out lately, but I'll gratefully receive any :kimchi:

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I'm so bad at this thread :sigh:

thank you lamb and 13Pandora13 for Valentines mail! And to many goons for Christmas mail.

I'm moving out of the country in June, so lamb, could you take me off the list please? I'll be in Ireland for a year, so once I get settled there I will try to send some postcards out :cheers:

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

hey thread I'm of no fixed address and can't commit to much these days but I might send you random postcards, cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

lamb posted:

Thank you Stuffins, TheSchwa, shenanigansluck and Beffs for your recent mail. It brought much needed smiles to this old gal's face.

the time between purchasing and posting that card was legit like three months, I am bad