Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I meant to ask that. Are we making a holiday card thread or is this one standing in? Because usually there's a thread to attract attention and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447717&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post397347793 :3: Tossed you guys a shoutout in the SASS thread. I'll be signing up once I have a PO Box but, well, I have to get there first.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hello goons.

Fluffy Bunnies
THERE WAS A PO BOX HERE BUT NOW IT'S GONE
El Paso, TX 79906

Please don't send me bombs or anthrax or other scary stuff. I'll be sending out christmas cards.. uh. ...well, soonish.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Oct 14, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

20inch posted:

Can I play? :)

I'm moving out of the country in a week and I won't have much to occupy my time, so I'd love to get/send some goonmail!

20inch
PSC 80 Box 14993
APO, AP 96367

My birthday is Nov. 4. Probably no NWS stuff, mainly because I don't think the hubby would be too keen on me receiving dong mail from internet people. I promise to reply to every letter and send something back from glorious Nippon! :sun:

Enjoy Okinawa, dude. I was in that PSC so many times in the past three years. :allears: I knew it as soon as I saw it.

If you need directions or you're looking for anything, I'll be happy to point you toward it. Just toss me an AIM or a PM or something if you need help.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:smith: I was going to do the entire list, then I ran out of stamps and nobody in town has anymore. And the post office said they aren't going to sit there and individually stamp as many envelopes as I still need to send. So.. I guess you guys that have cards done with stamps already are all I'm sending. If you send me a card, I'll try to get you one out when there's stamps again.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Rufus En Fuego posted:

What about getting them at at ATM? The ones here do that. I don't even bother getting them from anywhere else anymore.

I didn't see one that did it yesterday, but I'll keep looking (on foot, because :lol: desert people driving in the snow we're supposed to get today? No thanks). Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Appreciative as I am for all the mail I've gotten from this thread, I'm afraid it's rather all over the place at the moment (we're still unpacking) and I can't thank you all properly. :ohdear: So.. um. Thank you if you've sent me things! For a bit there I had a whole mantle full of holiday cards and it was delightful. I think most of the valentines ones are on my desk, but.. I.. I really don't know at this point.

Which brings me to another point.

SASS 2011 went off at just about the right time and the system was pretty drat stable. Tiaz deserves a pat on the back like he always does. But in 2012, things aren't quite as bright or happy. There were A LOT of deadbeats this year and there's very few santas. I know some folks stop reading the SASS threads after the holidays taper off, so I asked Lamb if I could post up in here.

This post says just how many santees we have needing a santa. This post right here gives you all the information I'd need to match you up with a deadbeatee if you'd like to help out. You're also welcome to enter into the second round of exchanging, but ultimately we need more santas than 'both'. :ohdearsass: We need US mailing santas more than international ones, but we'd be happy to take anybody.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:3: I think he's talking about the SASAVE that happened a couple years ago.

WWC, that's the thing. I know a lot of folks are broke. By all means, use the cash to pay bills or by food or something, you know? We're uh, just in a little bit of a pickle. Don't feel bad if you can't help out. You've always been awesome. :) I hope you aren't awful broke for too long.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Well, I found out why noone's gotten anything!

Apparently I forgot all of the stamps. It took this long to get back to me. I am literally retarded. They'll be out again.. :doh: sooner rather than later.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies
ERASED
El Paso, TX 79906

I'll be sending out uh.. a hundred? ish? cards. I think.

E: Please no explosives/terrible scary things.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Oct 14, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Okay, as if this post if you have posted between like, the last time I posted in this thread and now, or if you're on the list, you are getting mail from me.

Some of the cards have confetti cancer. Open at your own (carpet's) risk.

E: Hell. Thermophonic, I think I didn't write YAY WEIGHT LOSS in yours like I intended to but YAY! Weight loss! I am also now completely out of stamps and stickers so I guess that's all I'll be sending. :smith:

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 26, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tremors posted:

Got my first Christmas card of the year today from Fluffy Bunnies! Thanks. :3:

:3: I actually just got my thanksgiving card from you last night, so thank you too!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Thank you Fluffy Bunnies for the awesome Christmas card! It was my first Christmas card of the year, and I'm sticking it on the tree. Thank youuu!

:neckbeard: People getting cards!

PezMaster posted:

Me too! Thanks Fluffy Bunnies! I'm pretty sure you were the one to hit me with the mega sparkles a couple of years back, so I was pretty careful opening it. Nothing in there but a card, love, and a bit of Great Dane hair - My carpets are saved!

:cripes: I'm sorry for anyone else this happens to. The dogs are exploding their coats everywhere and I vacuumed everything, even the ceiling, trying to make fur-less cards. Hell, I even vacuumed the dogs. Apparently I was unsuccessful.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tempura Wizard posted:

Lastly, who is a fan of: Team Fortress 2?

I used to play it a bit and thought it was neat with pretty cool characters, but since there's ten million brony servers now I've been scared away. :smith:

I tried to send all of you guys some Main Street Disneyland postcards, but every time I checked they were either sold out or they were impossible to get to because of a swarm of people around them. I'm sorry.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

This is going to take forever. Abby Normal and Rickycat, your cards got returned! What happened?

Thank you to:

Pit Goddess because I had no idea they even made Chanukah stickers! And while I'm far from a saint, I totally have holiday spirit dripping out of me. I should probably get that checked out.

Team Lunch for the pinkfish and the Lisa Frank stickers which totally brought on a wave of nostalgia :3:

Aunt Buck-bunny for a bunnies, huh?

Wings Of Mine I am totally using that little ruler for a bookmark!

Pez Master and Killamajig that picture is now on my fridge and I will find a gold star for it to just finish making it. Also, there were like 6 golden retriever hairs and I feel like I cheated you for only 1 dane hair.

Andaley that puppy is adorable!

DLAO Fluffy kitten beats fluffy bunnies every time, man.

Oh Glorious Mystery Peace On Earth Dove :3: Thank you whoever you are! The mutts send kisses.

Marlowe tried to give me sparkle aids, but it didn't work! So I dumped them on the dogs instead :3:

DPS Police sent me the most unterrifying reindeer ever!

Disargeria made me jealous. Some day I will go to the wizarding world of harry potter (was it awesome?).

Shoozy sent a dickbutt ornament that will forever be on my tree.

Cone of Tragedy that floppy puppy looks like a friend of mine's dog when I was little!

O Glorious Reverend, His Holiness Genesplicer that santa looks like he's about to rip my intestines out. :ohdear: There's also another ornament that's totally going to be on my tree forever, and to answer your question, sir, no I don't wonder. :colbert: Because I've seen Elf.

Clarice your local paper is awesome.

And last but not least, the ever lovely Lamb that little tree is a delight, as is the tiny little white guy. Though I'm kind of curious about him. What's he made for?

Thanks to all of you again. Everything is awesome and I really have no idea how some of you fit all this stuff in these tiny little envelopes! I'd really like to know, actually.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Omnibus thread, you do some neat things. Let's do something really cool since this is right up our alley.

There's a little boy who's dying wish is to receive a record number of holiday cards. A shitload of people lurk this thread. The news article is here: http://gma.yahoo.com/dying-boys-wis...cnlwYWdl;_ylv=3

My thought is, if we can keep the USPS open singlehandedly by posting so much stuff to each other, surely we can spare a card for this little guy. In case his article expires, his address is:

Dalton Dingus
HC 62 Box 1249
Salyersville, KY 41465

I realize that this is the goon omnibus card thread, so if you intend to send me a card, I would love to see it go to him instead. Which isn't to say I'm not thankful for the thought, because I totally am, but man it'd be cool to help that little guy out.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

lamb posted:

Who plans on hanging around for Valentine's Day? I'm going to start preparing next week when my office is closed.

I actually found a box of valentines day cards and went "oh! Well hell, I guess I get to do omnibus next year later on! Awesome!".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Another one of these:

Thermophonic Joy-Haa. Yeah. I didn't see the confetti warning.

Panorama_change The feeling's mutual. :wink:

Cardboard Robot your ink smudged around the exclamation point and made it look like little firework bursts. :3:

Abby Normal Didn't they always tell us to pick C in school if we weren't sure?

Alkaphanel and Vixenella Nooo! Cold winter! COLD WINTER! :3: The card is super cute though.

Jimmydafish I think dog capers are half of my posts now. But I'm glad somebody enjoys them!

Party Hat I turned your card slantways to read it too!

Clancey Livingston(?) Thank you for the tiny penguin. He's so sweet!

And last but not least Chipbot :smith: I'm sorry you didn't like my card. I'm glad you forgive me though, thank you. I'll see what I can do for valentines. Also: are you my dentist? :ohdear: