Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

I've been thinking about getting some penpals, so here I am!

*snip*

I have a bunch of photo prints I've made, zines, and postcards I'm going to share. I've just started learning how to draw, so expect little doodles, too.

Sharizard fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Sep 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Got a postcard from Zoesdare. :} Feeling pretty special.

Currently writing postcards and getting some mailers going. Some of you should be hearing from me soon!

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Shoutout to Keetron, Lamb, and Zoesdare sending me some Goonmail!

Zoesdare sent me a cute little print of an organ pipe cactus. (They're lanky!) Keetron mailed me a nice little birthday card with some flower stickers. Lamb sent me a neat postcard with a mid-century Disney design.

I've sent out some more mail. I'm working my way around the spreadsheet still. If anyone receives mail twice in a row, I'm sorry. I forgot to mark off the folks I've already sent stuff to the first time around. :(

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

I've been extremely busy as of late (and some mail seems to have been delayed), but I'd like to say thanks to Zoesdare, Keetron, Lamb, and Peeches for sending me things! I've enjoyed every postcard, letter, sticker, and notebook! I have some things going out to more people soon.

While participating in all of this penpal business, I've realized I've got to get my penmanship game up. I've been too comfortable with my chicken scratch for way too long. lol

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

13Pandora13! Lamb! Zoesdare! Thanks for the cards within the past 2-3 weeks.

I owe lots of responses (especially for those overseas like Keetron). I hope to get something to you all soon.

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

I have a lot of mail to respond to! Mostly posting so nobody thinks I disappeared into the shadow realm. lol

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

First, thanks to everyone who has sent me mail within the past few months! I have quite the backlog. I thought I was moving, and then found out that I am not. :)

Second, I'll have a bunch of mail going out to people, soon!

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Hey everyone! First, thanks to Lamb, Keetron, and Zoesdare for sending me stuff still. I appreciate it.

Life has been intense within the past few months with family related stuff. I apologize for falling off the face of the Earth. I have a queue of letters and stuff going out in the next week or so!

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Lamb, thanks for the cool "Merry Everything" ornament. I'll be putting it on my wreath. I typically leave my wreaths up until March, so the sentiment will fit well. lol

EDIT: Also, thanks Zoesdare for even more mail!

Sharizard fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Dec 22, 2022

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Thanks to those who have sent mail my way over the past few months. I'd like to shout out Tree Bucket for the cool bird photos with the silly words. Brightened up my day.

I'll have some mail going out to a bunch of folks soon!

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Keetron thanks for your letter and birthday wishes! And Zoesdare, thanks for t he postcard. The design is pretty cool. Who knew a plate of sandwiches could be so artful. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Just got a card from Marlowe today. :] I'm a bit late for the holidays, but I plan on sending some stuff out for the new year.