Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Cards from TheAbominableSnow and Julet Esqu arrived! Thanks, goons!

PS: I got Ozark Howler :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Shenanigansluck and JimmyDaFish! your cards arrived today! Thanks goons- much appreciated :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

mysa09 posted:

Teamlunch- Is the art insert with the bear and bird something you drew? It's really cute!

Yes that's mine :) Glad you liked it!

Goomail update: Mysa09 and Lamb your cards arrived today! Thanks so much- merry goonmas, everyone!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Aunt Buck! Got your card just before going out of town. Thank you!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

genesplicer posted:

Mrs. Genesplicer and I didn't make any Christmas cards this year, due to reasons

:ohdear: Hope you and Mrs. Genesplicer are ok.

Jesticle I got your card and tea! Very much appreciated, thank you!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Picked up my mail this week: Brotato, Astroduck, KafkasGoldfish, IM jack, thepitgoddess, 13pandora13 your letters arrived safely! Thank you! :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

lamb posted:

Shoozy, did your address change? Your Goonsmas card got returned to me :(

I got Shoozy's card back, too! I'll be glad to resend yours if you have a different address :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Sorry about my lack of posting- was sick then got better then got some work so I've been busy. Started writing replies and will start sending stuff out soon. Thanks to everyone who's sent me mail over the winter!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Jesticle, I got your card just in time for St. Patricks Day! Thank you- the pictures were amazing :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
PitGoddess! I got your card! Was about to send one back to you, but I noticed the return address was different than what's on the mailing list. Send it to that one? Just double checking- I don't want you to miss your card. :ohdear:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

lamb posted:

I just placed my order for goon Xmas cards. I hope you guys will be participating this year!

I'm definitely in ! Hope you goons like Krampus cards.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Mailed out krampus cards today! Heads up, goons. If you were late to join, you'll get one too but I gotta get more stamps.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

dino. posted:

Holy cats, Team Lunch, the krampus card is so beautiful.

Aw thank you!!

Got my first card of the season from 13 Pandora 13! Thank you for the Lisa Frank, I needed it.

Am going to try and mail everyone on the list but I was a brilliant human being and didn't mark off where I stopped when I ran out of envelopes . . . if you don't get a card from me and you reeeeally want one just let me know.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
DLAO I got your glitter and your card- the porch is very sparkily now, thanks

Edit: Pitgoddess, Lamb, and Ceramic Pig's cards arrived today! Lamb, we both did Krampus cards this year :3: Thank you for the sweater stickers! Also, Pitgoddess thank you for the tea!

Team Lunch fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Dec 14, 2015

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Shenanigansluck, Julet Esqu, Marlowe, and Opera Bitch your cards came today!! Thank you for the cheer and glitter!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Genesplicer, IM Jack, Stuffins and Jimmy da Fish your cards arrived safely!! IM Jack I loved your cute astronaut card :3:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Cards from Disargeria & Cranberry Sauce and Abominable Snow arrived today ! I got Bear Lake Monster yesssssss

Am out of town until January- will post any others I get when I return. Thank you all for the goonmas cheer :3:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Late update but I got Aunt Buck & Poof's cards when I returned to NC. Thank you for the tea, Poof!!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Team Lunch, the origami t-rex you made me several years ago is actually still used as a tree topper at my house every christmas. I meant to take a picture of it, but the tree got put away before I had the chance. It is a ridiculous tradition that I'm very proud of. :woop:

fake edit: just looked back through the thread and found the Christmas when I first put it on the tree... 2012?! Dang.

I missed this somehow - oh my god you are still using the T-rex . . . awww :3: I'm glad you love it, Thermpohonic Joy!! Should you ever need another, just let me know!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Lamb, I got your card! I put one in the mail for you yesterday. Will try to get a few more out between now and Valentines Day.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Julet Esqu, I got your birthday card!! Thank you so much- it was such a nice surprise! I really love the little friendshp bracelet kit :3: Sorry I have no been on here much lately, but will try to get some cards in the mail soon.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got a creepy gothy vampire from Shenanigan's luck, too! My favorite kind. :drac: Thank you so much! Will send something your way in return very soon.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Lamb, I got your card and goodies- thank you sooo much!! I also completed my tinyman:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got my first holiday goonmail from 13Pandora13 today!! Thank you- guess it's time for me to start mailing- expect Krampus cards!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Opera Bitch I got your card- so glittery, thank you!! :3:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
JimmydaFish I got yours today!! Thank you!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
AuntBuck and Shenanigansluck I got your cards!! Thanks so much, both of you sent such cute stuff :3:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Poof! I got your card today!! I just put one in the mail for you- thanks for the moving cat card, I love it!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Ceramic Pig I got your card!! Thank you so much- one's coming your way !

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got a card from Julet too! Expect something in return soon :3:

Hey Lamb if you see this, I need my info updated! It should read:

Diane L.
PO Box 1321
Kitty Hawk, NC

Thanks!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Thermophonic Joy posted:

I'm not participating this year, but I just wanted to post a quick thank you to Team Lunch for the origami t-rex she made me waaaay back in 2012. We topped our little christmas tree with it again this year, and it's holding up pretty well. I don't think I'll ever get a real tree topper, and I have no idea how this one became so sentimental. :ohdearsass:

I hope you guys all have a lovely holiday!

This is one of the sweetest things I've read in ages, I'm so :3: that my T-rex is still on your tree! Post a pic if you can, or mail it, I'd love to see it! Hope you're on the list so I can send you another dino next year.

I got letters from Lamb, Mysa09, and Aunt Buck- Want to send one your way, Mysa09 but I have lost your envelope and don't see you on the goonlist!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Got Halloween love from Lamb and Julet Esqu! Thank you both - keep an eye on your mailbox in the next week . . . :ninja:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Aunt Buck I got your card today- thanks!! I love the little sticky tabs. And IM Jack- I'd love to exchange cards with you!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got cards from Lamb and IMJack, thank you! I also got a rather cryptic but very interesting card from Inspirobot- thank you kindly, good bot!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Keetron, I got your eunuch ball-less tree today. I will do my best to fix the situation- thank you!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Keetron, I would always enjoy a card from you- and I'll send one in return!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
First Christmas card from 13Pandora13, thanks!