Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Hey I'm gonna send out some Christmas cheer today and wouldn't mind getting some in return!

[removed]

Ball Tazeman fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jan 14, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Got a lovely card from CAuntBuck. Yay for goon cheer!

Anybody play Magic The Gathering?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Cards from AuntBuck and kafkasgoldfish!

With them I got a lovely card of an XFiles severed head prop and some ATHF cross stitching. Thank you guys! It brings warmth to my heart!

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Got more cards!! Thank you Kat W, Tempura Wizard, Rythe, and Opera Bitch for the awesome cards, stickers, confetti, and my username keychain!

I sent out a few cards but nobody has reported them yet. I hope they made it to them okay.