Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010
Yay mail!

21, single, female goon, favorite color is green, and I don't want pubes. :)

100 Pine Haven Circle
Blossvale, New York
USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010
I've been a bit inactive after moving AGAIN, so, if someone could please update/add my address to the list, I'd really appreciate it. :3

Raaachel
706 South Hominy Place
Skiatook, Oklahoma

That would be awesome! Also, I'll be sending out a bunch of stuff soon! AND, my birthday is January 15th for anybody that likes making birthday cards. 8)

Raaachel fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Dec 30, 2011

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010

when worlds collide posted:

Oh nooo, you did move. I sent you something! I am going to assume you didn't get it... but no worry, I'll send something again! (I sent the last thing to NY)

Also thank you to Hypothetical McGee (googly eyes made me laugh), Drei (yaaay homemade! bestmade), and cardboardRobot (homemade too with activities, woohoo). Actually technically Ms. McGee's constitutes as homemade as well, so I got 3 for 3. Love them and thanks again! (Drei I hope it is ok if my card is not xmas, I figured we have been there done that. Hope a generic pretty card is acceptable :3:)

When worlds collide, I actually got your stuff! The NY address is my parents house, so when I went home for Christmas my mom gave it to me! I'll post a picture. A very big THANK YOU for my letter! I loved it! I've missed getting goon mail so much!

On a side note, I hope everybody had a very happy holiday and welcome to 2012! :D

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010
After another long move and hiatus, I'm back AGAIN. I miss doing this thing and I'm unemployed! Add me please!

Raaachel
706 S. Hominy Place
Skiatook, OK 74070
USA

I'll be mailing out a bunch of stuff tomorrow! I look forward to doing this again!

PS: Thank you lamb for sending me something a few months back which my parents held on to and gave to me. :3

Raaachel fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 24, 2012

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010
Alright!

Mail sent out to Niemat, Team Lunch, IrishWolfman, lamb, and Thermophonic Joy! Be on the lookout, folks! :)

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010

Team Lunch posted:

Got a little something from Raaachel!

Thanks for the stickers, I still have Lucky Penny :3:

I'm doing some cards right now and drawing things for people- if you want to request something, please do! I bought a bunch of new art junk and am anxious to try it out.

Yay! You're so welcome!

If you have any time, I have an owl obsession and my favorite color is green! Don't feel obligated or anything though!

I hope everyone is doing well! :3

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010

Niemat posted:

Raaachel, I got your lovely card Tuesday (after a terrible weekend at work and before some terrible irl events), and I very much appreciated it! I needed some cheering this week, and your card was lovely!! So, thank you!! :buddy:

Awww! I'm glad I could make your day a little brighter! :) You're most welcome!

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010

genesplicer posted:

Last week, I sent out a stack of greeting cards made by Mrs. Genesplicer to some of my Co-American goons. Tomorrow, 4 more of those cards go out (This time to my non-co-Canadian goons), plus 22 NASA-based postcards to places around the world (including the United States and Canada)!

Now that Summer Vacation has started, I have a bit of time to do some actual Genesplicer postcards!

I also have enough stamps so that everyone should be able to get one!

I received a lovely flamingo card to start off the summer! Thank you so much Mr & Mrs Genesplicer! :D

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010
Sending some goon mail out tomorrow! Be on the lookout, folks! :)

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010
I'm back and I'm ready to send some mail out! I owe several of you some replies so I'll be getting on it this week! I know this is well over due and my apologies! Thank you to everyone that has sent mail the past several months. I greatly appreciate it. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010
Hi friends!

Wow, it's been years since I've been on here! I used to partake in sending/receiving mail and would love to get back into that trend! I'm a 28 girl goon, artsy fartsy, obsessed with owls, and my favorite color is green! Send away! Keep a look out for some mail from me, too! :)

Rachel Webb
77 N. Main St.
Sherburne, NY 13460