Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Is there room for little ole me? I wanna play! *bounces up and down* I even bought two sets of cards today to send out! (will try to send a batch out tomorrow)

Me? 25-yr-old female gamer who's very easily amused by shiny objects and glitter. Bring on the goon-mail!

Brandy
1605 N. Stevens Dr. Apt B
Idaho Falls, ID 83401

Edit: prepared my first batch of six. Then realized I need more stamps! AHHH!

Andaley fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Dec 9, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Yay! First piece of Goon Mail and first Christmas card this year! Thanks Team Lunch!!!

Those reindeer are too cute! I'll send out more cards tomorrow - restocked on stamps, so watch out!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

thepitgoddess posted:

Is Pandora the only one who got my card? :(
I got yours today! Loved the giant snowmen attacking AHHHH! May I ask what your mom competes in?

Also, thanks to Jimmie for another card I received! My door is starting to look rather festive!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

More Goon Mail! Thanks very much Tinydryad and Abby Normal for the cards, gift tags and goodies! And yes, I do love glitter!!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks Aunt Buck for the card! Here's my front door, all decked out in Goon Mail goodness (along with a couple of cards from family). Sent out some more today and will likely tomorrow as well!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

lamb posted:

I for one plan to begin preparations for my Valentine's Day mail very soon.

I was thinking about this too! To find either the most fantastic, or corniest valentines I can and then send them out with other pink and red goodies!

But onward with Christmas! Thanks so much to Dream Phone and Rather Tonic for these cards containing my avatar! I'm so glad my SASS Santa bought the avatar for me (it's my Twitter avatar), as it's been great to see you all design with it!

Also, I got cards from Miryei, Molten Llama, Pillory Soft, and Andrew "Garbage Day" Miller just today! It's been an overload of Christmas spirit (and tattoos and stickers and coloring pages hehe) and I'm grateful to every one of you for it! I'll get more cards out tomorrow morning before I leave town. They may not make it before Christmas, but there's nothing wrong with extending the season a bit.

Andaley fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 23, 2011

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

So, when would it start being acceptable to send out Valentine's Day goodies? I figure since stores have already started selling the stuff, it's not too early, right?! For reference, I put my Christmas tree out at the beginning of November - I like holidays... A lot.

And if that's the case, anyone that sent me a Christmas card but hasn't received something back from me will be spoiled with Valentines instead!!

(if there's a consensus that it, in fact, is too early, I'll try to contain myself)

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

This is my life right now. Yay Valentine's Day!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Those are so cute! The storebought Valentines I got as a kid were never this cool.

I know! That's exactly what I was telling my boyfriend - we were both standing in the aisle deciding what would be appropriate. There are ones with paper planes, red text decoders, window clings and on and on. I was lucky if I got plain ones with a recognizable character on them when I was little.

Settled on these flower ones because they come with ring tattoos! I almost bought Highlights magazines ones (with the classic hidden object pictures), as that would tie into one of my jobs as a reviewer of such games, but they simply didn't contain enough pink for my liking! Haha

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much Lamb! Look at all of this Goonentine Goodness! The fortune fish said I was "passionate," and oh my goodness I love the Spongebob stickers!!

I'm sending out some cards today. I ran out of stamps (again), so will have to run out and get some later. Hooray!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thermophonic Joy posted:

real edit: How about for Mother's Day, we send goonlove to each other's mothers/mother figures? MAN, that would rule!

I will gladly provide my mother's address. She would be equally confused and tickled by Goon Mail!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Special thanks to the Goons who have sent me things over the past few days. Long story short, I've been dealing with some personal issues over the past few weeks, so these have done well to cheer me up. Just today, in fact, I received awesome goodies from imjack, the Genesplicers, and Rufus en Fuego .

Everyone's generosity makes me a very happy Goon.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

If anyone wants to plan ahead for next year, I thought I'd point out that Target's Valentine's Day stuff is now 70% off. If you have access to one, you might go and stock up on cheap Valentine's! I bought four different kinds!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much to Team Lunch and Lamb for the St. Patrick's Day Goonmail! I'm moving in a little over a week so I packed them without remembering to take a picture of the fun goodies! But I do appreciate them!

Also, I'm skipping sending St. Patrick's Day stuff, but I might get stuff settled in time for Easter. We'll see. I'll make sure to update my address here when I can.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

So, we're finally settled in our new place. Here's the updated address:

Brandy S.
2785 Eagle Dr E208
Ammon ID 83406

As for me personally sending out cards, I'm afraid I'm not as fortunate as you lot with your taxes. Since I work freelance, tax season means I'm paying a ton, and the concept of a refund is unknown to me. That being said, I hope to be able to send out some mamaGoon mail for Mother's Day.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much to Team Lunch for the fun Easter Goonmail! First piece of fun mail at my new place - everything else has been bills! haha

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much for the Spring goodies Lamb!

Also, thank you Cardboard Robot for the epic connect-the-dots! It took my boyfriend and I an embarrassingly long time to figure out what the picture actually was even after I had connected all of the dots (all that was readily apparent was the volcano), but we eventually discovered it was a Triceratops! I'll admit that the posting here of the T-Rex helped, as it got our brains thinking about dinosaurs. Alas, I haven't been able to color him yet, as I seem to have misplaced both my stash of crayons and markers during our move. Blast!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much for the GoonMail folks! I was on vacation for over a week, so I'm just now going back through mail and will post pictures later.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much for the postcard Genesplicer and for the GoonMail Lamb! I'm not sure if there was supposed to be more than this play money, but the envelope was completely open when it arrived. Yikes!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Can I get back in on this for Christmas? I'm going to send out cards of my own soon.

Brandy S (or Andaley works)
2785 Eagle Dr. #E208
Ammon, ID 83406

Thanks!

Edit: First round sent!

Andaley fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Dec 6, 2012

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Tremors posted:

Cards going out today to jimmie's boyfriend and nonpromqueen. Any other Mass Effect fans?
Ahhh! Meeeeeee!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Not just *any* bees - bees you can stick on your flesh!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Oh my Goonmas! So many cards today!

From Nation of Crustaceans - a drawing of my avatar in a Christmas hat! Squeeeeeeeee!

From Rythe - stickers that I can color myself! I love stickers! I love coloring! Win/win!

From jimme and Tremors - I love the handmade post card and Mass Effect! Awesomesauce all around!

Finally, from Kafka's Goldfish - Mario coins, stars and Tanooki Mario! Weeeee!

Thank you all soooo much! Today wasn't the greatest, so my mood was definitely lifted! I'll try and return the favor ASAP!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much everyone!

Since I last posted (I've come down with something awful - inhaler and pills ahoy!), I've received a ton of cards! No individual pictures, since they were hung immediately, but have a look at the total collage (sorry phone picture, and I blurred out one from family)! New cards from Aunt Buck, Team Lunch, Coyote Ugly, and Marlowe. Apologies if I missed anyone, but if your card is in the picture, then I received it and loved it! So many stickers, coloring pages, trivia cards, and even a glitter bomb! Hooray!

Also, if you sent me a card and I haven't sent you one yet, I'll return the favor shortly. Finally, I'll likely stick around for Valentine's Day as well. I think I bought 2398472347234 kinds of Valentines last year on clearance, so this should be.. interesting.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Lamb, the post man just tried to deliver your card, but said I owed him $1.30 due to lack of postage, and I didn't have any cash! So he took it away again! :ohdear:

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

I'd love to be back on the list for the Christmas season - Here's my updated info:

Brandy S. (or Andaley)
PO Box 506
Muncie, IN 47308

At the risk of getting glitter bombs, I do love glitter, so prepare for some glittery stickers and/or glittery cards. Favorite colors are pink and purple.

Speaking of, TheAbominableSnow, if you have any more of those paintings, I would LLLOOOOOVVVEEE one, and would try to find a way to appropriately pay you back.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

lamb posted:

Does anyone like Animal Crossing? I may have some goodies to include in my Christmas mailing for anyone who's a fan.

YES!

Also, thanks so much to The Abominable Snow for the amazing sleepy pugs picture! I'll add an image when I get on the PC.

Cards went out earlier this week - another batch tomorrow morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Getting a bit concerned since no one has posted they've received mine. Hopefully it's just the delay of the holidays.

Either way, another batch will go out tomorrow, full of stickers and poorly drawn stencils!